• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What SOCIAL TYPE Are You?

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Hello everyone. :hi:

Well, it seems like the Introvert/Extravert dichotomy is a tricky one for most people, myself included. :yes:

I think a new angle on it might be helpful.

So let's try something a little different, shall we?

But first---I have one small request:

For the sake of simplicity, please just share what type you consider yourself, based on the criteria I have given.

This is my personal creation, and I'm satisfied with it.

If you don't understand it or agree with it, please just disregard it.

And if you think it could be improved, you are welcome to borrow any aspects of it you like, but please create a new thread for it.

Anyone with a reasonable degree of maturity will be able to honor this request.

(And if you really can't resist making extra commentary, please do it HERE: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/19943-give-wonka-piece-your-mind.html#post765262)

Thank you. :D

OK.......

SOCIAL TYPE

Considerations:

MOTIVATION, INCLINATION, and INTERACTION

Dichotomies:

MOTIVATION - F (Fun-loving) or C (Challenging)

INCLINATION - I (Independent) or G (Group-oriented)

INTERACTION - A (Assertive) or E (Equivocating)

Levels:

Moderate, High, and Very High

I would consider myself an FIE, with High F, High I, and Moderate E

Also, for the record, I'm an ENFP, 7w8.

Please share your type, based on these criteria.

And for statistical purposes, please include your MBTI/Enneagram type (or the ones you are considering).

Thanks, you guys! :cheese::hi:

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
I think you need to provide more information as to what the endings of each spectrum mean because it's very unclear to me.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
FIE = Moderate to strong for each.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm...high f moderate g...and moderate a?? maybe??

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
FIE

F high
I moderate
E low

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i honestly can't tell if i'm independent or group oriented...i'm guessing that's more fi/fe related...?? don't know but i very much like to do things my way...but i like other people involved and always like to include people in my shenanigans.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
i honestly can't tell if i'm independent or group oriented...i'm guessing that's more fi/fe related...?? don't know but i very much like to do things my way...but i like other people involved and always like to include people in my shenanigans.

Then you are probably either Moderate Independent or Moderate Group-Oriented.

Based on my experience/interaction with you I would say you are Moderate Independent, or possibly even High Independent.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
ENTJ 7w8 - FIA

Very High Fun Loving
Moderate Independent and Assertive

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
CIE - Moderate C, Very High I, and High E.

INFJ, 4w5.

This is a perfect example of unfair Te. And I had to guess what you meant, mind you. But I'm complying... :dry:

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Well, since no one seems to be answering my question, I guess I'll just have to give this a go.

In terms of Fun-loving vs. Challenging, I'd be exactly in the middle. I know what my priorities are and I be sure to take care of my necessities, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that I prefer my life to be more complicated than it needs to be, which is the impression that I get from the word "Challenging."

When it comes to inclination... I'm probably more on the independent side, but I enjoy working with others as well... in most situations. Some people can be difficult.

Now I can definitely say I'd be more assertive, but I don't understand how equivocal is on the same spectrum.

Edit: Whoops, forgot. I'm an ISTJ- moderate I, strong everything else. As for Ennegram, I've gotten 1, 3, and 8, and I honestly have no clue what the "w" means or much more about it than the results I've gotten.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP 9w8 sx/so CIE. Moderate C and E, high I.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENFP

CIE

Low C (nearly borderline with F), High I, High E.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think you need to provide more information as to what the endings of each spectrum mean because it's very unclear to me.

Yes, please. Not trying to screw up your topic, Wonka. Just need more info. :blush:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
F - Moderate

I - Very High

A - High

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP