Thread: Oh God Not You!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Cos if so, there's nothing quite as depressing or party-pooping in my experience, as an ISFJ in a bad mood!
    Yeah, I agree. An unhealthy ISFJ in a bad mood can suck the energy out of the happiest person on earth.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    I've had LOTS of bad experiences with INTJ's. I'll definitely vote them for "emotional black holes" and "warmth black holes"
    More for me.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    More for me.
    huh? I don't know what you mean. Youve had lots of bad experiences too, or if I don't deal with these people that will leave more of them for you to deal with, or something else?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

huh? I don't know what you mean. Youve had lots of bad experiences too, or if I don't deal with these people that will leave more of them for you to deal with, or something else?
    More INTJs for me.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

More INTJs for me.
    Please take them , ALL of them. Well, other than the maybe 3 of them I've met that seemed balanced.

From one male INFP to another, what do you see in them??? Again, most of the ones I've met have been in physics, making them even more of a "special" type of INTJ. Which reminds me of something I read. Where you WON'T find INTJ's: some place where there are lots of people and they are relaxed and having fun.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Eek! I'm sure I've been this person when I'm not enjoying my surroundings. Mainly when I'm in a situation where I feel "obligated" to be somewhere I don't want to be or "have to" interact with someone I don't want to. I know I'm acting antisocial but I can't fake it. Ugh. I don't like feeling that way.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I I've almost never had problems with INTP's [or ISTJ's for that matter]. We both have intense internal processes that we don't feel a need to share, and can both leave the other alone to do their thing. When we want to talk, we are both open and unrushed. No pushy assertiveness, intellectual pissing contest, or "everyone else is SO stupid, they should all go study science, those dumb morons" kind of comments.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Please take them , ALL of them. Well, other than the maybe 3 of them I've met that seemed balanced.

From one male INFP to another, what do you see in them??? Again, most of the ones I've met have been in physics, making them even more of a "special" type of INTJ. Which reminds me of something I read. Where you WON'T find INTJ's: some place where there are lots of people and they are relaxed and having fun.
    Well, first off they are IN types like we are. Introverts can tolerate each other and build up great relationships if they are into each other enough. Then you have that intuitive connection. The INTJs I've met, well, needless to say we've hit off almost instantly. It's that Te I think, along with the intuitive connection, that makes me really, really like them. And you know that you're cared for if an INTJ talks to you and likes your company, because they won't waste their time on you if they don't. I just seem to mesh really really well with them. I can pretty much talk to them about anything, and I like their viewpoints. When they like you they seem to be pretty non judgmental unless you ruffle their Fi. This attraction may be because I am attracted to Te in people. The INTJ women... I can't explain it... I just get this ridiculous feeling of attraction toward them. You can apply everything I just said to ENTJs as well for me, except the attraction is even more intense with them. But I like the two NTJs for different reasons, since they are quite different from each other.

Maybe this ties in with the fact that you like ENFJs and Fe types and I am absolutely repulsed by them.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Well, first off they are IN types like we are. Introverts can tolerate each other and build up great relationships if they are into each other enough. Then you have that intuitive connection. The INTJs I've met, well, needless to say we've hit off almost instantly. It's that Te I think, along with the intuitive connection, that makes me really, really like them. And you know that you're cared for if an INTJ talks to you and likes your company, because they won't waste their time on you if they don't. I just seem to mesh really really well with them. I can pretty much talk to them about anything, and I like their viewpoints. When they like you they seem to be pretty non judgmental unless you ruffle their Fi. This attraction may be because I am attracted to Te in people. The INTJ women... I can't explain it... I just get this ridiculous feeling of attraction toward them. You can apply everything I just said to ENTJs as well for me, except the attraction is even more intense with them. But I like the two NTJs for different reasons, since they are quite different from each other.

Maybe this ties in with the fact that you like ENFJs and Fe types and I am absolutely repulsed by them.
    I've had them imply or say "your stupid" and "your feelings are stupid" and "your reactions are dumb" and "your such a wimp" and watched them ignore other people's feelings and push people around enough that I'm pretty soured on dealing with them. Hopefully yours are more open and well-balanced.

Many INTJ's I've met struck me as being *very* judgemental, often from things they have said, ie judging other people.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I've had them imply or say "your stupid" and "your feelings are stupid" and "your reactions are dumb" and "your such a wimp" and watched them ignore other people's feelings and push people around enough that I'm pretty soured on dealing with them. Hopefully yours are more open and well-balanced.

Many INTJ's I've met struck me as being *very* judgemental, often from things they have said, ie judging other people.
    Well I'm not a very emotional person. I'm a sensitive person, but not really emotional. I don't show emotions a lot and I usually seem pretty neutral and detached. In real life I come off as an INTP sometimes, but not really. I'm just really not that emotionally expressive and I don't make decisions based off of emotion. That might have to do with this. I dunno, maybe you've just had some bad luck with some social retards? As long as an INTJ isn't judging me I'm cool with it, most of the time it's hilarious.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.