• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pe/Ji vs Pi/Je

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
For example, my perception is externalized whilst my judgement internalized. I'm good at observing and taking in new information and internally processing it.

My ISTJ friend is the opposite. His judgement is externalized and his perception internalized. So he's good at gathering existing information and processing it clearly and lucidly, externally.

This means I'm good at seeing what's wrong with my utility bill, but I need his help to sort out my facts and arrange them in a clear way to prove my case to the utility company.

Anyone else got any real life examples of this?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, you could say that an Fi/Pe person is great at recognizing when people are being violated as individuals but an Fe/Pi person would be better at navigating the social environment and instinctive knowing how to work within the system to make those changes rather than just doing the "white knight tilting at windmills" thing.

Cybin

MBTI Type
INFP
Pe/Ji Je/Pi doesn't make sense in the context of MBTI. Or rather, it does and is already addressed. If you are a J type, you are Je/Pi because the J in your type means your judgment is extroverted. The same with P means your perception is extroverted. Thats why, for example, an ENTP is Ne/Ti (Pe/Ji) and an ENTJ would be Te/Ni (Je/Pi)

Unless I'm misunderstanding OP.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
No, I know it already makes sense, I was just thinking of how this might play out in real life situations.

Sorry, is that too S of me? :alttongue:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
No, I know it already makes sense, I was just thinking of how this might play out in real life situations.

Sorry, is that too S of me? :alttongue:

Not at all, subby. You S yourself out, dude. :newwink:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Actually I think Pe/Pi vs Je/Ji would seem more logical. I am challenging orthodox MBTI theory when I say this.