• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Force sensitive

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ok this is a weird topic, but has it by chance happened to you that since you are dealing with the mbti stuff, people told you that they think you are reading them, tho you have not conciously wanted to do it ?

I mean, I have got really scary looks and that could be a problem I only have, but I lately had two situations, when in the first one a person told me: "You look like you know more about me than I do" and the second when an older person got really nervous in my presence, tho I did nothing but to observe :D.

I am not talking about content or how good one is at mbti, I am asking, have you witnessed change in the treatment of persons towards you since you are with the gang.

*Introverts aint allowed on this thread btw :)*

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am not talking about content or how good one is at mbti, I am asking, have you witnessed change in the treatment of persons towards you since you are with the gang.

NO, but i have witnessed change in the way i treat people.
I do find it easy to read people anyway through body language, hand and facial gestures, their choice of words and also what they are not saying.

Now though, i do spend longer just listening and observing moreso with people i do struggle to understand to get a better understanding of them, then i go off and in my head i type them. Although my word is not gospel and i could be wrong, so i dont give people the 'label' as people fluctuate depending on moods. Its just a fun game i play with myself.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nice, ya I do understand you. Thats prolly exactly what I am talking about just from a different PoV, cause maybe I would be more likely to recognize change by perceiving others.

Ok then I have to retract my statement too: No "IP's allowed" :D

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
That will happen when Ni kicks in as a quasi higher echelon without its proper subordinates, such as Te or Fe, when it overwhelms your normal/healthy preferential nature. In your case these temporary Ni lapses aren't accompanied with Te as a dominant or secondary partner. However, it seems Fe is holding things together for you during these moments of relapse inconsistent with your MBTI preferences. Very similar to Fe relapse moments in the INTP.