User Tag List

Thread: Force sensitive

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Default Force sensitive

Ok this is a weird topic, but has it by chance happened to you that since you are dealing with the mbti stuff, people told you that they think you are reading them, tho you have not conciously wanted to do it ?

I mean, I have got really scary looks and that could be a problem I only have, but I lately had two situations, when in the first one a person told me: "You look like you know more about me than I do" and the second when an older person got really nervous in my presence, tho I did nothing but to observe .

I am not talking about content or how good one is at mbti, I am asking, have you witnessed change in the treatment of persons towards you since you are with the gang.

*Introverts aint allowed on this thread btw *
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Oh, shoot :steam: And here I was, about to post the most profound post ever known to mankind... Oh well, carry on...

MBTI
    ESFJ

I am not talking about content or how good one is at mbti, I am asking, have you witnessed change in the treatment of persons towards you since you are with the gang.
    NO, but i have witnessed change in the way i treat people.
    I do find it easy to read people anyway through body language, hand and facial gestures, their choice of words and also what they are not saying.

Now though, i do spend longer just listening and observing moreso with people i do struggle to understand to get a better understanding of them, then i go off and in my head i type them. Although my word is not gospel and i could be wrong, so i dont give people the 'label' as people fluctuate depending on moods. Its just a fun game i play with myself.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Nice, ya I do understand you. Thats prolly exactly what I am talking about just from a different PoV, cause maybe I would be more likely to recognize change by perceiving others.

Ok then I have to retract my statement too: No "IP's allowed"

Phantonym

Ok then I have to retract my statement too: No "IP's allowed"
    Nah. You had your chance. Poof. Gone

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

It's fair. I am here to learn

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I hope you brought your wallet, becase the rent in hell gets paid in advance!

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

That will happen when Ni kicks in as a quasi higher echelon without its proper subordinates, such as Te or Fe, when it overwhelms your normal/healthy preferential nature. In your case these temporary Ni lapses aren't accompanied with Te as a dominant or secondary partner. However, it seems Fe is holding things together for you during these moments of relapse inconsistent with your MBTI preferences. Very similar to Fe relapse moments in the INTP.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?