User Tag List

12 Last

Permabanned

Default Brain types and body functions

I found this rather interesting, as personality typing is able to correlate towards strengths of body functions check it out.
    BrainTypes.com - Body Skills

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

It's kind of an interesting idea where preference of specific things is concerned (such as eyes and hands), although their chart doesn't make any sense to me. ST and NF don't have any yellow, whatever that is, but NTs are made of it apparently. Oh wait, I see, yellow represents the least preferred areas of physical function. I don't know though, I'm an NT and I love using my hands, not just my brain and my jaw.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I love using not only my brain, but that whole area of my head. I even use my eyebrows and mouth an incredible amount, as well as my hands. I don't so much care for the rest of my body. That is really interesting how accurately that correlates with how I move.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    It's kind of an interesting idea where preference of specific things is concerned (such as eyes and hands), although their chart doesn't make any sense to me. ST and NF don't have any yellow, whatever that is, but NTs are made of it apparently. Oh wait, I see, yellow represents the least preferred areas of physical function. I don't know though, I'm an NT and I love using my hands, not just my brain and my jaw.
    I see it as balance, although not really a weakness. For NT yellow is just the least preferred doesn't mean ur bad at it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I found this rather interesting, as personality typing is able to correlate towards strengths of body functions check it out.
    That's fascinating. It looks like the least philosophical/abstract people in the world, athletes, are coming up with their own way of defining the differences between people, and it lines up with ours.

Guess that means there's some truth in it.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

My fine motor is crappy, and I'm NT.

MBTI
    ENTP

This really is interesting. My SF friends are great dancers and can make me laugh by imitating crazy movements from celebrities for example. Sometimes I envy those skills which seem so natural for them.

I've taken dance lessons all my life and used to compete in gymnastics so I'm able to master my body but only when I'm "in the situation". i (NT) need a lot of concentration to do that and preferably a model, pattern in front of me - like somebody doing the movements so that I can mimic them. That's why I function best in a group in those situations.

And my ex boss (SF) only hired NTs and NFs. For their mental abilities? Maybe.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

It doesn't work for me. I have really good gross motor abilities (I can dance really well, good at soccer, bla bla bla), but my fine motor skills suck.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Interesting, thanks!
    Works for me, I guess...
    My fine motor skills are crappy...

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Hmm.. interesting, but even though I'm ST, I have better Gross Motor skills than Fine Motor Skills.