User Tag List

MBTI
    entp

Default What functions stand out in this text?

what cognitive functions stand out in the text below?
    what kind of feeling does in convey?
    what impression do you get after reading this?

unrelated comments?

---------------------
    kegger at my place for roomies bday...$10 for guys, half for ladies...theres gonna be food and liqueur and other things he insists on having for it to be a decent party...fucking tard

bring whoever you want but let me know first. theres a cap on the number of drunks roaming around

only inviting people whose company i at least pretend to enjoy; TELL ME if your not coming, i actually know some peeps that i haven't yet but would love to say 'fuck off' to

and dont bother trying to figure the order of names on the invite...i chose a system thats randomer than the number of rejections i get every tuesday night

ps: forgot to add...MAIN ATTRACTION: ME and that i need you to accept the invitation at that link

What's the function for being illiterate?

If I answered any of your questions, it would get too brutal.
    Lol.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Hard to answer, cause I barely now your culture, but I would say its someone with an irrational function dominant + and extrovert, cause he seems to only react to "what others may have saied". S + T , N + F , not quite sure, can all be with people who seem to need professional help.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

INTP, and likely a fucking obnoxious one.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

^ HAHAHA.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    kegger at my place for roomies bday...$10 for guys, half for ladies...theres gonna be food and liqueur and other things he insists on having for it to be a decent party...fucking tard

bring whoever you want but let me know first. theres a cap on the number of drunks roaming around

only inviting people whose company i at least pretend to enjoy; TELL ME if your not coming, i actually know some peeps that i haven't yet but would love to say 'fuck off' to

and dont bother trying to figure the order of names on the invite...i chose a system thats randomer than the number of rejections i get every tuesday night

ps: forgot to add...MAIN ATTRACTION: ME and that i need you to accept the invitation at that link
    Seems like a really immature ISTJ immersed in the college party culture. Si, Te, Ne, and Fi.

On the other hand, it might be a depressed xNFP as well. Hard to tell.

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    What's the function for being illiterate?

If I answered any of your questions, it would get too brutal.
    Lol.
    go for it...i wanna know

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Hard to answer, cause I barely now your culture, but I would say its someone with an irrational function dominant + and extrovert, cause he seems to only react to "what others may have saied". S + T , N + F , not quite sure, can all be with people who seem to need professional help.
    wow...very nice. could you expand on the bolded part?

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    what cognitive functions stand out in the text below?
    what kind of feeling does in convey?
    what impression do you get after reading this?

unrelated comments?

---------------------

Ti-the incomplete sentances and lack of punctuation and utter sarcasm imply a thinker and an interanal one without boundaries at that.

Ne-The mention of "system" and "random" hints at some sort of math/science background. Mixing that with a party invite is making linkages across connections/word games-seems Ne like.

A sober, bitter room mate hating entp or a drunk, pissed off intp. If not for the mention of system I might have also included Se. Also Se seems a wee bit more concious of calling all your buddies and room mate fucktards. Maybe mine are older though. Just guesses.

MBTI
    I

The only thing that stands out to me is bad spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

MBTI
    xxxx

what cognitive functions stand out in the text below? Lack thereof
    what kind of feeling does in convey? See above
    what impression do you get after reading this? Someone needs to lay off the booze.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?