User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal
    It's just that people are scared of me because I'm uberhonest. I always tell people what my goal is.
    Honesty will take you nowhere if you have a black heart. Hitler was lunatic and pretty honest too.

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal
    No. I just want to say lunatic behaviour is more of a challenge and thus more interesting.
    Well if it's a challenge AND it only brings you trouble, then you might want to reconsider. Unless you don't want closeness with someone, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    ooooh...watch out kids!
    Why aren't the mods keeping these loons in check?

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Honesty will take you nowhere if you have a black heart. Hitler was lunatic and pretty honest too.

Well if it's a challenge AND it only brings you trouble, then you might want to reconsider. Unless you don't want closeness with someone, after all.

Why aren't the mods keeping these loons in check?
    Yes. It's pretty depressing. I am not a lunatic at all. I hate violence and bad thoughts. I just don't want to act, eat, sleep, fuck, etc. like everyone. Is that so much of a problem?
    I don't want to meet any lunatics. I just want to play.
    Thoughts shouldn't be censored if they're overly abstract.

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    personal criticism, loneliness, obligations
    I fear not to be accepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Okay, but let me ask you - what's so great about being accepted?
    I think the down side of being Ne dom is that you rely on other's impressions of you to serve as a mirror to help define you. We sit in the middle of a web and seek feedback from the external world to help us remember that we are still here.

For Fi this is emo feedback on some level. We seek acceptance of our emotions from the external world. Even if you are in a close relationship, but do not feel "safe" or open with that person, you may not feel that you are getting emotional affirmation/acceptance from them. So you want to be close but you push them away as you do not feel safe letting them inside of your walls. They may hurt you by rejecting your emotions which is very painful.

You are still young-15 right?-so I could totally see this being a part of growing up. Stypg is right on some level. If you build your own sense of confidence in yourself-develop your Fi, values, define yourself by your own internal standards rather than looking for external emo affirmation or support-it makes you much more resiliant.

You bring your true self to a relationship.

(not that I do this myself...)

I am confident of myself but it's bad when people don't talk to you because you don't adapt to conventions.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    Are you under stress? Maybe I should try harder.
    LOL. YEAH, I FEEL OFFENDED, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

That's a major symptom of Borderline.

It suits me very well. I always think "I'm so alone, I need a partner" but when I meet someone I fear they could hate me.
    Hmm..
    It is not reccommended to psychiatrists to diagnose borderline before say early 20's. Some symptoms of borderline personality can be mistaken for just growing and teenagerhood. Wait a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Hmm..
    It is not reccommended to psychiatrists to diagnose borderline before say early 20's. Some symptoms of borderline personality are just a part of growing and teenagerhood. Wait a few years.
    I didn't feel like recognising Borderline. The test I've taken said:
    Histrionic: Moderate
    Dependent: Moderate
    Narcisstic: Moderate
    The others were low. I definitely don't suffer from a personality disorder. Would I be able to post here then?

MBTI
    ISFJ

Yes. It's pretty depressing. I am not a lunatic at all. I hate violence and bad thoughts. I just don't want to act, eat, sleep, fuck, etc. like everyone. Is that so much of a problem?
    I don't want to meet any lunatics. I just want to play.
    Thoughts shouldn't be censored if they're overly abstract.
    You said you were a lunatic thought, back there. And maybe you need to learn to be a little humble to see that other people might think just like you more often than you realize.

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    You said you were a lunatic thought, back there. And maybe you need to learn to be a little humble to see that other people might think just like you more often than you realize.
    Yeah, I am one of those leftist hypocrites. If they talked to me it would be fine by me. But once I'm famous everyone will love me.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    It will never happen by force. You are writing me a license to behave any way I please. My excuse is self-defense. But I have not really exploited it, have I?

People have to earn my respect. They can also unearn it.

If you want my cooperation and respect, be nice. So far I've not seen any lasting sign of that.

Think of the opposition. Are they nice or nasty? How can you earn their respect and cooperation? It's almost impossible for any sustained length of time because they want to win. I am not competing to win. Therefore it is possible to earn my respect and cooperation for a sustained period of time.
    Yeah, okay. I just felt deeply hurted by criticism so I tried to defend myself. I am very cooperative.