User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

I still don't understand the reason for reading W in the W? Why don't we all just hum together over the skype?

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelchild View Post
    Oh my god! So cool! I never thought of using Skype to read books back and forth. What a wonderful idea.
    I'm glad you like it.

Would you care to join us?

Victor.

Riva

Is this thread about W W or Soul?
    Victor i love reading your posts and try to understand what you are trying to say.
    They are like a riddles.

Off Topic.

Is it scientifically proven that we have souls?
    Isn't the Soul only a religious concept? (you die and your soul go to hell unless you believe in God. If you do believe in God you go to heaven. Master Logic.)
    sorry for you Victor if your intention was not to talk about souls.

Riva

Ps - Awee............ i just understood what you were trying to say. Nothing to do with souls i think.

Default Psyche Means Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    Is this thread about W W or Soul?
    Victor i love reading your posts and try to understand what you are trying to say.
    They are like a riddles.

Off Topic.

Is it scientifically proven that we have souls?
    Isn't the Soul only a religious concept? (you die and your soul go to hell unless you believe in God. If you do believe in God you go to heaven. Master Logic.)
    sorry for you Victor if your intention was not to talk about souls.
    Hi Curzon, nice to hear from you.

Yes, the Ancient Greek word for soul is psyche. And of course we get the word psychology from the word psyche.

So yes, I am talking about the soul or psyche in the appropriate place.

And in particular I am talking about the social transformation of the soul or psyche.

And further I am inviting those ripe for the social transformation of their soul to join us in reading aloud to one another in the noosphere.

It's true it is an original use of the noosphere. And that is what the noosphere is for - originality.

The word noosphere comes from the Ancient Greeks as does the word psyche. And we put them together and each one of us is a psyche in the noosphere, just as in the Middle Ages we would have been called pure spirits.

And we come together on Sunday to read aloud to one another, turn and turn about. Would you care to join us?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I'm glad you like it.

Would you care to join us?

Victor.

Dear Victor,

As I think this is a lovely idea, and as I'm even more excited that I don't have to go digging through the black hole that is my closet to find my copy of The Wind in the Willows, I would be delighted to join you.

First, I must overcome my nervousness about speaking "face to face" with people on this Internet forum.

Second, due to my job schedule and an adorable but high maintenance three year old, I am uncertain if I will be available on Sunday. However, please do let me know what time you plan to read together, and if I can join you, I will.

I've only ever talked to one person at a time on Skype. How does it work to meet multiple people at once via Skype?

Thank you very much for your invitation.

-Jewelchild
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Ripeness is all.

And it is vital to wait until we are ripe before we embark on the transformation of the psyche.

And our psychological defences are there to protect us from embarking before we are ripe for transformation.

So misunderstanding and not knowing are good psychological defences and will keep us safe from embarking on a voyage whose prerequisite is maturity.

For the voyage into transformation naturally takes us into the world of trance.

And one should never enter the world of trance until one has developed a strong ego.

For without a strong ego you may be able to enter trance, but you may not be able to find your way out.

And just as you need your ego to catch a bus or go to the bank, you need your ego to safely enter and leave a trance.

And in particular, your need a strong ego so as not to be seduced by the delights of trance. For although trances are by and large pleasurable, we enter them to transform ourselves.

So I have invited you to join me in a safe and delightful trance called Wind in the Willows.

Wind in the Willows is perfect for the noosphere as it speaks directly to the heart. And Wind in the Willows speaks to us in a beautiful voice. Wind in the Willows is made for reading aloud.

And indeed we induce our trance by reading Wind in the Willows aloud to one another, turn and turn about.

And we can clearly and safely enter and leave the trance of Wind in the Willows - for we enter at the beginning of the chapter and leave at the end of the chapter.

And as well, we have the support of one another.

But ripeness is everything. And so it is essential for you to wait until your psyche is deliciously ripe before the you think of transforming it.
    Not my sort of thing but you seem really into it. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelchild View Post
    Dear Victor,

As I think this is a lovely idea, and as I'm even more excited that I don't have to go digging through the black hole that is my closet to find my copy of The Wind in the Willows, I would be delighted to join you.

First, I must overcome my nervousness about speaking "face to face" with people on this Internet forum.

Second, due to my job schedule and an adorable but high maintenance three year old, I am uncertain if I will be available on Sunday. However, please do let me know what time you plan to read together, and if I can join you, I will.

I've only ever talked to one person at a time on Skype. How does it work to meet multiple people at once via Skype?

Thank you very much for your invitation.

-Jewelchild
    Dear Jewelchild,

Yes, you just open Wind in the Willows by clicking on - The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame. Search, Read, Study, Discuss.

And you send me your Skype name and I will make the conference call.

In case of slip-ups my mobile number is 042 091 7506. And if you wish you may send me your telephone number.

And yes, we are happy to work around your schedule. If you give us a time to ring on Saturday or Sunday, I will make the conference call at that time.

I am very pleased you like the idea of reading aloud on Skype. So far it had worked out well.

We look forward to hearing the sound of your voice.

Victor.

MBTI
    NICE

Default The End of Time

The question "Why Wind in the Willows?". The answer: why not.

Not only is the Noosphere new - but it is real.

By joining points in space we affirm the non-existence of time. There is only the now. Like points on the circle's circumference the illusion is the curve; but there is no curve, just point. Each point is now!

So we are points in space, simultaniously experiencing now-ness. We will defy Cartesian geometry and create metaphorical vectors in Noosphere space. Time is dead.

(It'll have to be in the morning of "Sunday" (as you mortals call it), I gotta shoot in the PM. The wife'll kill me if I'm late).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Here is a brief summary of my soul and my mind interacting:

Then

Then my mind goes:

and I die inside.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe