• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Urban Dictionary MBTI Project

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I was recently bored, so I got onto Urban Dictionary, and I looked at MBTI type definitions. The reults of what I found were appaling. There is only one good INTP definition, no good INFP defiinition, and no good ENFP definition. No other tpyes have definitions. I need people to volunteer to write definitions for the following types.

ESFP
ESTP
ISFP
ISTP
ESFJ
ESTJ
ISFJ
ISTJ
ENFP
ENFJ
INTJ
ENTP
ENTJ

These definitionsmust be precise and accurate. If anyone is interested, reply.

hommefatal

They're probably like:
INTP: I think about shit all the time.
INFP: I am a over-sensitive emo kid.
ENFP: I fuck all the boys/girls because I can't decide.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
That's what they say, although the INTP ones are e-peening.

Synthetic Darkness

Seriously though Urbandictionary is filled with losers who have no life and want to waste their time making stupid definitions that 99.9% of the time relate to sex.

Where's the ENTP definition? LOL

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
We have a more pressing need for a wiki entry detailing the origins and main players (historical and current) of the forum. The great INTPc NF purges should never be forgotten.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I tried INTP central, but this place is better. There was seriously a movement ot ban NF's?

Synthetic Darkness

I'll never fully get why NT's hate NF's so much, sure they are annoying but some of my closest friends are NF's and I find that they are much more interesting to talk to than most NT's.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Other NT's seem haughty. They give off the "I-know-everything-so-shut-up-you-worthless-retard" vibe.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
There was seriously a movement ot ban NF's?

I don't know how serious it was. In hindsight it was more likely that TypologyC was on the drawing boards and it was decided by elements within those in the know that extra incentive was needed to ensure that as many non-INTPs jumped shipped as possible once Tc was up and running. But yeah, there was quite an unpleasant little campaign of marginalization running at the end, including popular threads on why we don't want non-INTPs here and polls on which prolific non-INTPs should be banned to restore balance. I could go on.

There was also a strong element of this present, if you replace "girls" with "NFs" and "math" with "virtually anything abstract".

Jaguar

For chrissake Synthetic, he was merely mocking another post. Lol.

dotdalidot

MBTI Type
UFO
Other NT's seem haughty. They give off the "I-know-everything-so-shut-up-you-worthless-retard" vibe.

Which is why they hate NF's so much, cause we be right most of the time and it pains them to know that our emotional gooey-ness is capable of such brilliance, what what!

Okay, I kid. I think.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Nah, we like your intuition. It's just the feeling thing that makes us all blush.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Damn Jeff, that's just painful. And my dad's an INFJ, and he's a mathematician.