• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Getting to the bottom of things

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
Have you ever noticed that something was different, but it
wasn't what it looked like and it turned out you were right?
That happened in a social situation where someone got so
much stuff started it made it seem like someone else's per-
sonality had started to change, but I knew the ways this p-
erson was acting didn't seem like them and it turned out th-
ey were just acting how they were to throw the people that
got the stuff started off.

How I determined that I was N over S because something
will nag at me until I figure it out...I know better than to
actually stick my nose in other people's business because
sometimes that just makes things a mess, but sometimes
people have a good reason for seeming preoccupied all of a
sudden. I've learned you have to trust people to tell you
what's going on when they're comfortable.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
My ego is my defense mechanism. It is deployed and used when I feel threatened. If you're telling me I have no reason to feel threatened you will not see that side of me.

So what now? Do you want me to stop send ideas? Fine. Most of them are useless tweets of my intuition, I send them almost out of habit.

What I'm not going to do is waste time posting here. I have much more important things to focus on.