• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Offline tests and scoring?

Marc790

MBTI Type
ENTP
RReal quick: I am giving a class for the people I work with on understanding various personality types and how it may help with having a better, more smoothly run company and need to find out how to administer a test with paper and pencil, as well as how to score it.

Does anyone have any idea? I’ve got about an hour for the class – and would like the test to be as quick as possible.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
One word of advice: If you try to figure out people as quick as possible, not only you will fail to understand, but they will also.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
you should send them a link with similarmind/humanmetrics/whatever-you-like and ask them to forward the results to you

then explain what it means during the class