• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Learning Styles

Usehername

On a mission
Style Scores
Visual 5
Social 9
Physical 7
Aural 11
Verbal 10
Solitary 19
Logical 13

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
Visual 10
Social 5
Physical 8
Aural 12
Verbal 7
Solitary 14
Logical 14

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
Visual 11
Social 14
Physical 12
Aural 7
Verbal 14
Solitary 13
Logical 9

Keoren

MBTI Type
INtP
Visual 16
Aural 13 (learn very little from speech, but alot through music)
Verbal 13
Physical 6
Logical 15
Social 5
Solitary 18

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Visual 1
Social 8
Physical 4
Aural 9
Verbal 16
Solitary 13
Logical 10

The order is: Verbal, Solitary, Logical, Aural, Social, Physical, Visual

There isn't a relation as far as I know... but I think we should try to create one from the results of this test.

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
Visual 17
Social 7
Physical 3
Aural 6
Verbal 4
Solitary 16
Logical 17

I am not very well-rounded.

Park

MBTI Type
INTP
Visual 17

Social 9

Physical 13

Aural 17

Verbal 17

Solitary 17

Logical 12

MBTI Type
ISTJ
ygolo said:
The miracle of the appropriateness of the language of mathematics for the formulation of the laws of physics is a wonderful gift which we neither understand nor deserve. We should be grateful for it and hope that it will remain valid in future research and that it will extend, for better or for worse, to our pleasure, even though perhaps also to our bafflement, to wide branches of learning.
-Eugene Wigner

Your signature gives me a headache... Too many big words, I say!

ygolo

My termites win
Visual 17
Social 7
Physical 3
Aural 6
Verbal 4
Solitary 16
Logical 17

I am not very well-rounded.

These are measurements of preferences (as you see them in yourself). You don't get brownie points for being "well-rounded" or even total number of points. I think the main idea is to help you figure out how to train yourself (At least that is the approach in most learning styles material I have read. Memletics may be different).

narticus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Visual 7
Aurul 13
Verbal 10
Physical 3
Logiacal 12
Social 7
Solitary 14

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
Style Scores

Visual 8

Social 10

Physical 13

Aural 15

Verbal 18

Solitary 14

Logical 7

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
These are measurements of preferences (as you see them in yourself). You don't get brownie points for being "well-rounded" or even total number of points. I think the main idea is to help you figure out how to train yourself (At least that is the approach in most learning styles material I have read. Memletics may be different).

Hehe, yeah, I know the seven intelligences theory quite well. But I kind of feel it is a problem I am not well-rounded, which is why I comment on it. I know my mathematical, visual and intrapersonal intelligence is strong, but it kind of annoys me my others are so weak. It’s like I cannot do the other four intelligences. :p

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Visual 10

Social 15

Physical 6

Aural 15

Verbal 13

Solitary 15

Logical 13

Considering my weakest style is Physical I believe that I will be "well rounded" both mentally and physically. :D

ygolo

My termites win
I get the feeling most ENTPs and ENFPs are ... INTJs maybe not so much. :p

Do you mean ENPs are well-rounded in terms of learning styles or "well-rounded" physically?

All the ENTPs I've know have been thin (save one).

Notwithstanding somatypes, I don't think there is going to be much of a connection betweeen MBTI type and how thin they are.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think he means learning styles. As a type INTJ's tend to be incredibly focused. I don't think it to be much of a surprise that an INTJ would focus toward a few styles of learning, while an ENTP would be open to a variety of learning styles without heavily focusing on one.

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
Do you mean ENPs are well-rounded in terms of learning styles or "well-rounded" physically?

I meant in terms of learning styles. Seems like I didn't quite get something there, but I do now at least. :D Anyway, I am Norwegian, so I can just blame it on the English. :p Sorry.

ygolo

My termites win
I meant in terms of learning styles. Seems like I didn't quite get something there, but I do now at least. :D Anyway, I am Norwegian, so I can just blame it on the English. :p Sorry.

I was just making sure. Some people (like me) have some strange ideas. :D