Visual 17
    Social 7
    Physical 3
    Aural 6
    Verbal 4
    Solitary 16
    Logical 17

I am not very well-rounded.
    These are measurements of preferences (as you see them in yourself). You don't get brownie points for being "well-rounded" or even total number of points. I think the main idea is to help you figure out how to train yourself (At least that is the approach in most learning styles material I have read. Memletics may be different).

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INTJ

Visual 7
    Aurul 13
    Verbal 10
    Physical 3
    Logiacal 12
    Social 7
    Solitary 14

MBTI
    INFP

Style Scores

Visual 8

Social 10

Physical 13

Aural 15

Verbal 18

Solitary 14

Logical 7
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    These are measurements of preferences (as you see them in yourself). You don't get brownie points for being "well-rounded" or even total number of points. I think the main idea is to help you figure out how to train yourself (At least that is the approach in most learning styles material I have read. Memletics may be different).
    Hehe, yeah, I know the seven intelligences theory quite well. But I kind of feel it is a problem I am not well-rounded, which is why I comment on it. I know my mathematical, visual and intrapersonal intelligence is strong, but it kind of annoys me my others are so weak. It’s like I cannot do the other four intelligences. :P

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Visual 10

Social 15

Physical 6

Aural 15

Verbal 13

Solitary 15

Logical 13

Considering my weakest style is Physical I believe that I will be "well rounded" both mentally and physically.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Considering my weakest style is Physical I believe that I will be "well rounded" both mentally and physically.
    I get the feeling most ENTPs and ENFPs are ... INTJs maybe not so much. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    I get the feeling most ENTPs and ENFPs are ... INTJs maybe not so much. :P
    Do you mean ENPs are well-rounded in terms of learning styles or "well-rounded" physically?

All the ENTPs I've know have been thin (save one).

Notwithstanding somatypes, I don't think there is going to be much of a connection betweeen MBTI type and how thin they are.

Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I think he means learning styles. As a type INTJ's tend to be incredibly focused. I don't think it to be much of a surprise that an INTJ would focus toward a few styles of learning, while an ENTP would be open to a variety of learning styles without heavily focusing on one.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    Do you mean ENPs are well-rounded in terms of learning styles or "well-rounded" physically?
    I meant in terms of learning styles. Seems like I didn't quite get something there, but I do now at least. Anyway, I am Norwegian, so I can just blame it on the English. :P Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    I meant in terms of learning styles. Seems like I didn't quite get something there, but I do now at least. Anyway, I am Norwegian, so I can just blame it on the English. :P Sorry.
    I was just making sure. Some people (like me) have some strange ideas.

Robot Fusion