First 12

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

So what precisely is going on here? Is it intended that everyone chirp out answers to these ostensible questions, or is this a call for someone to chug together an organizational template for said chirping?

your resident asshole

I think everyone is shouting out random answers to these questions and someone is supposed to come along and volunteer to organize it.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    Regardless of type, I think younger children may get to develop in a more "what I want I want it now" atmosphere whereas older ones have to learn how to share, compromise and adapt. It could modify the younger one's behaviour to a certain direction (more ego-centric and therefore seemingly more comfortable completing their own will and speaking it out loud) and probably to a less to be bothered with the spotlight attitude.
    This could be taken the other way round as well. The older ones may become more resentful and even more egocentric because their needs may be overlooked.

If the older one is always set as an example to the younger one, the pressure to perform might be too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    We could proceed very easily with any of these topics and we could place them in a specially moderated forum.
    Sky is the limit here (no pun intended) when it comes to different data. You could definitely make a forum especially for different kinds of questionnaires (serious ones; however, the funny ones may give even more information) where people can answer them. And anybody who's interested could analyze them or whatever turns them on. There are all kinds of polls and questionnaires here already but they're scattered all across the TypoC.

MBTI
    fool

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    This could be taken the other way round as well. The older ones may become more resentful and even more egocentric because their needs may be overlooked.

If the older one is always set as an example to the younger one, the pressure to perform might be too much.
    Maybe they don't necessarily have to cancel each other out? I didn't mean "more" in comparison with the older sibling, but in general.

Very true.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    Maybe they don't necessarily have to cancel each other out? I didn't mean "more" in comparison with the older sibling, but in general.
    Seeking harmony here. All siblings are egocentrical but they love each other anyway.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Synarch dear, I'm a step ahead of you The thing in my link has been doing just that, except I can't find a decent way to allow others to view the data. I can mine the data for information, but getting it out there in a meaningful way is proving difficult to keep up with. I get new entries every day... there are probably close to 150-200 submissions so far. The question is... what to do with it all?

I'd like to make a more in-depth questionnaire... there have been some really good recommendations on the submissions, but again, why collect all the data if I can't share it with anyone?
    Embrace the possibilities.