• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Indigo Children

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Indigo children - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i believe there could be some truth to it. It definately has an MBTI dynamic to it due to the intuitive factor. i think other countries haven't explored it (so far as i know) because of their more disciplined educational structure....with the exception of some parts of Europe.

I also believe treating related symptoms with meds is manipulating nature.

It could be a phenomenon that has surfaced through the radical difference in diet between our kids, us, our parents, grand parents and so on. Or radical change in environmental tangibles such as vid games, cell phones, the phone in general (including the ol rotery/let us not forget atari:) ) Just too much instant informational gadgetry.

If there is an existing thread on this, the author has my apologies.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
no no no no no. don't believe the hype.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does this make me cool that I fit in with the indigo children?

Yes.

Bow down, I'm your future! Because of me the world is going to be a better place. :cool:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't get this "indigo child" stuff.

I don't really feel interconnected with all of humanity on a regular basis. I guess if this is really happening, I'm one of the people still trapped mostly in material/mental consciousness.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't get this "indigo child" stuff.

I don't really feel interconnected with all of humanity. I guess if this is really happening, I'm one of people still trapped in material consciousness.

Yeah that means you aren't an indigo child. :D

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Wow, that indigo child definition was twice as "me" as the ENFP profile, or any other profile I have seen...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i've read about it before as well as crystal children. i think it's really interesting...i haven't formed an opinion on it yet.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
[YOUTUBE="xez4o1ujOPI"]That Thames logo always creeped me out.[/YOUTUBE]

wolfy

awsm
Sounds like another scam to take advantage of parents need to think their child is special.

File it under The Baby Einstein effect.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Come to think of it, seeing when this business appeared in pop culture, I wonder as to its association with the appearance of things like The X-Men.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Nooo! I want to be special too! :(

Wikipedia said:
Beliefs about indigo children range from their being the next stage in human evolution...

*rolls eyes*

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's interesting, though. It sounds like a lot of nonsense, but what are the other colors? Does it ever say?

No it doesn't.

And I was joking too. I don't take this stuff too seriously.

/DG/

That's interesting, though. It sounds like a lot of nonsense, but what are the other colors? Does it ever say?

I'm a violet child. We come just after the indigo children if you go by color order. ;)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Because I'm special and I need attention. Who else wants to be a violet child with me? :alttongue:

Oh, you just made it up... I see. LOL, very funny. :alttongue:

Actually, I did some research:

Auracolors with Pamala Oslie - Aura Colors, Life Colors, Love Colors, Psychic, Clairvoyant - Personal Aura Colors Quiz

Auracolors with Pamala Oslie - Aura Colors, Life Colors, Love Colors, Psychic, Clairvoyant - Your Aura Colors

Apparently you can take a quiz to find out which aura color you are. Seems as plausible as any other way, I imagine.

Mine seems to be Lavender, very strongly. Closest second was Logical Tan.

/DG/

Actually, I did some research:

Auracolors with Pamala Oslie - Aura Colors, Life Colors, Love Colors, Psychic, Clairvoyant - Personal Aura Colors Quiz

Auracolors with Pamala Oslie - Aura Colors, Life Colors, Love Colors, Psychic, Clairvoyant - Your Aura Colors

Apparently you can take a quiz to find out which aura color you are. Seems as plausible as any other way, I imagine.

Mine seems to be Lavender, very strongly. Closest second was Logical Tan.

Ahh, yes I've taken this test before. I guess I'm a Yellow or Environmental Tan Child then. :tongue: