ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I are indigo childz.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I'M the next stage of evolution beothces!!!!

[/Costrin]

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I believe there are only two explanations that explain the labeling of certain children as Indigo Children:

- When a kid happens to be especially creative/smart/mature for their age, and instead of their parents leaving it at that, the concept of magical indigo children had to be introduced.

- When a kid isn't especially gifted, but has parents in denial that like the idea of there being indigo children.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I believe there are only two explanations that explain the labeling of certain children as Indigo Children:

- When a kid happens to be especially creative/smart/mature for their age, and instead of their parents leaving it at that, the concept of magical Indigo children had to be introduced.

- When a kid isn't especially gifted, but has parents in denial that like the idea of there being indigo children.
    Yeah, it's kind of ridiculous actually. The minute I read "para" at the beginning of any kind of field pertaining to knowledge I know there's little they can show in terms of evidence.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Sounds like another scam to take advantage of parents need to think their child is special.

File it under The Baby Einstein effect.
    Yep.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

It could just be yet another tangent invented by intuitives once again to let an Ne imagination comfortably mask yet another Ni reality. Very similar to the invention of the whole idea surrounding Nibiru
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Because I'm special and I need attention. Who else wants to be a violet child with me?
    Pff. I'm ultraviolet. It even has "ultra" in the name! How cool is that!?

Some commonly-medicated traits, such as ADD, anxiety, and hyperactivity, have components that would be very useful if it weren't for the way that society is currently structured. Certain positive aspects of many disorders can still be cultivated, though they often are not. As an example of this, anxiety comes packaged with heightened awareness of the environment and of the self, though these traits' positive aspects are often overlooked; the entire mess is often therefore medicated and eradicated.

These quacks, however, are trying to repackage this well-known phenomenon to make a quick buck. See also: The Secret.

It's also damaging because it sets these children above everyone else. Rather than simply recognizing these children for their potential gifts, it gives them a sense of entitlement and excuses any negative behavior under the guise that they are "special."

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    It could just be yet another tangent invented by intuitives once again to let an Ne imagination comfortably mask yet another Ni reality. Very similar to the invention of the whole idea surrounding Nibiru
    Why not just say what you feel this Ni reality is. Otherwise it just looks like you're saying a lot of nothing. But I know you won't give a direct answer.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Oh, you just made it up... I see. LOL, very funny.

Actually, I did some research:

Auracolors with Pamala Oslie - Aura Colors, Life Colors, Love Colors, Psychic, Clairvoyant - Personal Aura Colors Quiz

Auracolors with Pamala Oslie - Aura Colors, Life Colors, Love Colors, Psychic, Clairvoyant - Your Aura Colors

Apparently you can take a quiz to find out which aura color you are. Seems as plausible as any other way, I imagine.

Mine seems to be Lavender, very strongly. Closest second was Logical Tan.
    Interesting! I'm a crystal, then lavender, then green, but I scored pretty high on the tans, too.

That test really interests me.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I scored equally on red, green, and violet.

Which I guess makes me brown.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge