• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why am I always smoking in my daydreams?

wolfy

awsm
i don't know, that is a mystery to me. i can't see why it would specifically be related to making something.
if it makes you feel grounded, maybe smoking while creating something puts you more in touch with whatever you are working on. makes you feel more closely connected to what you are creating? i don't know, i am pulling things out of my @$$.

smoking is a major stress reliever for some people, but i find it hilarious that you relieve stress by imagining you are smoking! that is incredibly funny to me!

I don't know why either, you guys got closer to why than I ever did. And it is a really funny way to relieve stress.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Imaginary smoking isn't a fire hazard. And it doesn't smell bad either. I have also smoked in my imagination. But it is way too smelly for me to want to indulge in for real. :cool:

I don't know why either, you guys got closer to why than I ever did. And it is a really funny way to relieve stress.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
this conversation has me jonesin' for a smoke. for real, yo.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Imaginary Smoking:

"C'mon! just try it! All the cool kids are doing it..."

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
after you quit if you have like one cigarette a few weeks after you quit you
think 'wow this is as strong as when I first started' which is a good reminder
that it was how you got started trying to 'get used to' the sensation...I gue-
ss my N and S kind of tie sometimes. Sometimes I do still daydream once in
a while about taking a smoke break when I am using my quitting longenzes it
helps make it feel more like a substitute for the real thing which is surprisingly
working and I am using less of them already.