• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
No, wait, there is something to be said that most mega-geniuses are NPs!!!!

:peepwall:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
yeah, like Metamorphosis said 15% for ENFPs is less impressive than 12% for INTPs because ratio between gifted and norm is relevant.
:blush: but why am I saying this, everyone gifted will notice this, right :blush: or already did :blush:

:azdaja:

There's a time to hush, woman!!!

I just enjoyed basking in the idea that NFPs made up 25% of the gifted population, NTs can be so smug!!!!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I have never tested officially. The online ones I rank between 140 was the lowest and 165 was the highest, but I still dont believe them. Was gonna try getting into mensa, but never could find a reason other than just to say I am in it, so I dropped the idea.
He was officially tested.

And, also, fwiw, he is such a contrary bastard, that even in the notes, the psychiatrist stated that she believed him to be more intelligent than his projected score.

He has ODD, and ADHD, also, fwiw.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
juhhhu I am gifted *burbs* gifted gifted !!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He was officially tested.

And, also, fwiw, he is such a contrary bastard, that even in the notes, the psychiatrist stated that she believed him to be more intelligent than his projected score.

He has ODD, and ADHD, also, fwiw.

Yeah, I have always wanted to do an official test, I just dont know how reliable the online ones are compared to official ones. Reliable as in consistancy between official and online tests.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
We should invent a new S based IQ test.

Oh i am curious. How would that look exactly?

What kind of questions would you have to ask? Would it be math based, diagrams, you get the idea.

Details please. :D

It can't be done, can it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Are you a "makes square with fingers" ?

YES !

NO !

WTF ?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Oh i am curious. How would that look exactly?

What kind of questions would you have to ask? Would it be math based, diagrams, you get the idea.

Details please. :D

It can't be done, can it.

There wouldn't be any questions or math.

It would actually be more like the show Ninja Warrior.

ninjawarrior.jpg

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Me and the kids watch it in the morning before we leave the house.

I would seriously love to go and try that out.

Then finally i would be a genius as i would be relentless until i completed it all and was crowned 'Champion female ninja warrior'.

EDIT - But i enjoy Math, can i maybe just have one or two math questions. :)