• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not really. That's not what Ni is about. Even if that were the case, that was not made clear, and really don't have any place in the same ranks as IQ or other proper psychological measures.

Why would it be made clear that S.Q. is talking about Ni? A phenomenon either exists, or it does not. Not having discrete definitions does not decide if it exists or not, if it did, I.Q. wouldn't exist in the first place. Would you prefer it be called W.Q.? Wisdom Quotient?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Question: what's "SQ?"

In french it means Sexual quotient.

Anyway, that is a serendipity message [MENTION=27890]Jeremy8419[/MENTION] ! Very good point to feel concerned about spiritual quotient !

Let's say now there is SQ Serendipity Quotation

+ SQA Sexual Quotient + SQB Spiritual Quotient

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In french it means Sexual quotient.

Anyway, that is a serendipity message [MENTION=27890]Jeremy8419[/MENTION] ! Very good point to feel concerned about spiritual quotient !

Let's say now there is SQ Serendipity Quotation

+ SQA Sexual Quotient + SQB Spiritual Quotient

That's HQ Hippie Quotation lol

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For the last time: Feelers think too and thinkers can feel too! And sensors have intuition and intuitive types are still using their five senses. I am so tired of these assumptions that just because we may have some preferences for certain functions, we are suddenly a different species at together. I am pretty sure that we can mate across the type boundaries too! :dry:

And IQ doesn't mean smarts either. If that were too, I would not be working for my boss, he would be working for me.

Straylight

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
my IQ is 135.3 according to this test. I don't know if there's any correlation between IQ and MBTI type though.

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I did official IQ tests that was ascribed to me by psychologists two times, one during my childhood (around 8-9yo) and the latter about 7 years ago (17yo), my IQ is around 151.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I have a high IQ but it doesn't matter, however I want to make sure you know it is high so that my assertion that it doesn't matter, matters.

arth96

I don't really remember my general IQ. But I do remember I got around 125-130 in the language part and around 90 in the spatial part (idk if this discrepancy is related to my MBTI type or not). So for the psychologist, I was gifted but not really gifted at the same time. It was years ago tho now. And as I believe IQ changes (we're living beings and we constantly change), I'm probably a bit higher in language as I'm constantly working with this subject. Other than that, I don't think IQ tests are always accurate. I feel some factors are not taken in account enough like the stress, low-confidence (it's a killer for any test you need to sit, whether it's at school or in a psychologist's office). And anyway it's just a number so it doesn't really matter.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm a sensor so I'm retarded derrrrrrrr

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My IQ was like 103? if I remember correctly. In the average range. I have gotten ESFJ and ISTJ in MBTI tests. I was always really good with algebra, but struggled terribly with geometry and still struggle with geometric concepts like graphs even now. I however do not necessarily think types correlate with intelligence. Intelligence can be shown in different ways from different perspectives.

Mole

Permabanned
My IQ was like 103? if I remember correctly. In the average range. I have gotten ESFJ and ISTJ in MBTI tests. I was always really good with algebra, but struggled terribly with geometry and still struggle with geometric concepts like graphs even now. I however do not necessarily think types correlate with intelligence. Intelligence can be shown in different ways from different perspectives.

It is interesting, as we go up and own the IQ scale we get qualitative differences, which appear to be invisible to those on a different part of the scale.

Except of course in Lake Wobegon where all the women are strong, all the men are good looking, and all the children are above average, click on A Prairie Home Companion: The News from Lake Wobegon, February 14, 2009 - YouTube

Scapegoated 4 fun

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Someone wrote on some forum that INxxs are the most intelligent types. I don't know if their source of information was reliable but I can believe it.

In the post that I'm referring to, INxxs were listed in the following order of intelligence:

1. INTJ
2. INTP
3. INFP
4. INFJ

I don't think that INFPs are typically lousy at math. I and my INFP sister have both been good at math, although other things have interested us more. Basically at school I was good at everything that involved theory and was of interest to me: languages, math, and theory subjects. My math skills were more unreliable, though, than my other theoretical skills; for sometimes I would make extremely *stupid* and careless mistakes, and contradictingly, sometimes I would understand something difficult very easily. My math teacher admitted to being confused by the unpredictability of my mathematical understanding.

Why do you think NF's would generally have a lower intelligence quotient than NT's? I would think the capability for empathy and perspective taking would denote a higher intelligence.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
True, they are a bit slower, at least on average.

Hi Scapegoated 4 fun. I'd like to ask you to please not quote my posts or engage with me directly. Based on our previous discussion, I have reason to believe that you are trying to bait me into an argument because you dislike me. I will desist from engaging you as well. Thank you for your understanding.

Scapegoated 4 fun

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Hi Scapegoated 4 fun. I'd like to ask you to please not quote my posts or engage with me directly. Based on our previous discussion, I have reason to believe that you are trying to bait me into an argument because you dislike me. I will desist from engaging you as well. Thank you for your understanding.

What understanding? Where'd you get the notion that there was understanding on my part? I hadn't even responded to your post yet. Presumption...

- - - Updated - - -

....because you dislike me....

Based on nothing, presumption, unsupported by facts.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ and over 9000.

Don't believe me?

Fact check the internet.

Jetta

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
The INTP is the personality type that registers the highest IQ scores of any other personality demographic. Seventy-three participants who scored as ESTJ, ESFJ, INTP,, and INFP were assessed for PIC (a measure of cognitive complexity). The results were consistent with the hypothesis that INTP/INFP groups have significantly higher PIC scores than do ESTJ/ESFJ groups.

The most common types reported in a sample of 931 gifted adolescents who attended a public residential academy were INTJ, INTP, INFP, ENFP, and ENTP. INTPs comprised 12.5% of the sample. source: astroligion.com

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an INTP and have an IQ of 105-110. This IQ number is a lot more than most people realize. People generally think I am pretty intelligent and I am not even a standard deviation about average.

DragTV

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP. sorry i read the title and that was the first thing that popped in my head. IQ wise, statistically, they are the most highly gifted