• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
All the studies I've seen show that Introverted Intuitives have the highest IQs.

This is all assuming that IQ even really matters. Or depicts intelligence. Or is designed with a knowledge of what intelligence even is.

I'd question this studies. Since introverts are by definition the majority of their time only involved in dealing with themselves, they per definition have no time to deal with the outside world at all and to shine with brilliance :D

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, intelligence manifests in various ways. My intellect is unique as I have the ability to understand what I'm actually talking about. :) Introverted intuitives have very abstract perceptive processes that work complexly. We may seem like we have everything in control for this reason, as we understand the general aspects of any given situation. We are the masterminds of life. Introverted thinking types are the architects of life. They see how things work and have extremely logical judgements of what is. They are brilliant in a different way. Introverted sensing are highly respected by most teachers in my high school.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Not too sure of the difference between IQ and intelligence, but yeah. And the term "smart" is abused. People are called smart for everything, and it has become an insult for me to be called smart. I am going to have to murder the next person who does as such.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well, intelligence manifests in various ways. My intellect is unique as I have the ability to understand what I'm actually talking about. :) Introverted intuitives have very abstract perceptive processes that work complexly. We may seem like we have everything in control for this reason, as we understand the general aspects of any given situation. We are the masterminds of life. Introverted thinking types are the architects of life. They see how things work and have extremely logical judgements of what is. They are brilliant in a different way. Introverted sensing are highly respected by most teachers in my high school.

ouuuh

you should stay away from heights, you know what they say: those who aim high, fall deep :D

G

garbage

I love flying, too. It's so great! I like to jump off the roof of my ivory tower and just soar above everyone else. They look like little ants. I hate them.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I love flying, too. It's so great! I like to jump off the roof of my ivory tower and just soar above everyone else. They look like little ants. I hate them.

Uh... flying bologna. I see that this is the time, our time to rule the world!!! Forever...

So the tombstone will say: "He was flieing above everyone else, until he missed the 35th Panzerdivisions Flak Batterie" :)

290px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-635-3999-24,_Deutschland,_Flak-Batterie_in_Feuerstellung.jpg

S

SingSmileShine

Huh. -feels intelligent-

I'm surprised that it's not NT. But oh well.

G

garbage

Oh man, of all of the clusterfuck threads that don't deserve to be resurrected on these forums, this one is the clusterfuckiest and least deserving. Well, this and that "ESFPs are stupid" one.

:D

RayE67

MBTI Type
ESFP
I am new to this forum, but I have to agree that intelligence is how you use it. My strengths are more on the math side, but my reading comprehension is much weaker. I seem to learn the most by watching stuff. I can read something and it doesn't register. I think I am average intelligence, but my theory is that each of us have somewhat of a spike in intelligence in some areas, and then a dip in other areas. Some who know me think I am a genius, and others think I am quite the opposite. Depends on what areas we judge intelligence.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
115, though I think I should have score higher, pretensions aside. I'm pretty sure I was trying that time, too, so I don't know what happened.

Maybe I'm just not as smart as I think I am. :D

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My friend recently took a test with his gifted program, and said almost everyone in it was N. He is a strong N. His remarks didn't seem to indicate that any other trait had a strong correlation with being in the gifted program.

At the same time, IQ is pretty worthless. Of the people I know, one of the ones with the highest IQ can't support himself. P/J probably has the highest correlation with keeping a job.

IQ score isn't an interesting factor on an individual level. It doesn't determine anything about you or your career. But it is interesting when taken in groups of individuals. You may find that in groups of manual laborers you will have people with a genius level IQ scattered here and there, but groups of physicists will not have anybody with an average IQ.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My IQ is 114 and ya I know for an inTP that sucks pretty darn badly because everyone is like OMG INTs are dee smarticles onez! You ain't smart and you ain't no INT!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My IQ is 114 and ya I know for an inTP that sucks pretty darn badly because everyone is like OMG INTs are dee smarticles onez! You ain't smart and you ain't no INT!

There is no correlation between IQ and personality type on an individual level. But it's irrelevant because you frequently change your type and then make self-judgments based on your "type of the day." For you I would look at 7w6 or 6w7. That's not based on your IQ but on my personal observations of your posts over the months.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There is no correlation between IQ and personality type on an individual level. But it's irrelevant because you frequently change your type and then make self-judgments based on your "type of the day." For you I would look at 7w6 or 6w7. That's not based on your IQ but on my personal observations of your posts over the months.

I also like your avatar shuffling as it's pretty diverse kind of like [MENTION=15315]UniqueMixture[/MENTION]