Ns are smarter than Ss?!

... this guy..

I love this guy.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    As an aside,

haha, this guy, man. This guy.

Ns are smarter than Ss?!

... this guy..

I love this guy.
    I could only skim it, couldn't deal with the levels of crap. I feel emboldened to start my own blog now.

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    395 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I feel emboldened to start my own blog now.
    From the looks of this, apparently it's really easy.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    xSTP

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    As an aside,

haha, this guy, man. This guy.

Ns are smarter than Ss?!

... this guy..

I love this guy.
    This is just as retarded as when people say reality favors S vs N. Then the other article where it is about N is more intelligent because N creates and S is nothing more then a worker is just as retarded. So in this case reality favors N, not S. I know an N who is our "architecturet" programming wise because he enjoys it, he struggles with real life coding. Ideas is not the end all be all...make it reality is the other step. Without one the other is a waste. People compliment each other, it's the stupid that believe one is above the other. I would say Ns on average believe they are smarter because of this which means they are actually stupid..lmao...gotta love logic and how it can be twisted to prove anything you want. It's sad that people believe this twisted reality.

Irregardless of N or S, I think the smartest and most intelligent have brains that can process faster. Some are N, some are S, some are T, some are F. I think it's more a combination of nature and nurture, not some N vs S thing. There maybe times where statistically S will be higher and times N will be. statistically higher as well as T or F. Statistics show the population you checked at the time you checked according to not only the parameters you thought about, but even the ones you didnt.

I actually try not to look as smart as I am, but sometimes I have to open my mouth. Us S types are stoopid. We are very unoriginal, yet I would argue N's are the most likely to quote movies and such...how unoriginal. It's all a bunch of crap.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Ideas is not the end all be all...make it reality is the other step.
    And one person can do both.
    From this hour I ordain myself loos’d of limits and imaginary lines.
    Likes Poki liked this post

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by RansomedbyFire View Post
    Is it an INFP thing? I think, from what I've seen and heard so far, you guys tend to be writers more than anything, but he's also one of those types that actually pays attention to, and remembers, alot of facts, mostly cultural, historical, and trivial, but not number-oriented.
    I'm an INFP and I find math easy to comprehend, but my approach is of an abstract nature not a literal nature.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

infps are the most intelligent, right after their lack in self-confidence. And then comes ENTJ Those Fi-Te people need to compensate lots ! I have a D. Trump up my sleeve so I'll call everything!!!!
    Lost Frequencies - All or Nothing

"People do not like you to be different. If ever in your life you act differently from others, you will find it so, mademoiselle."
    ~Saint's Progress by John Galsworthy

MBTI
    IsFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

This is just as retarded as when people say reality favors S vs N. Then the other article where it is about N is more intelligent because N creates and S is nothing more then a worker is just as retarded. So in this case reality favors N, not S. I know an N who is our "architecturet" programming wise because he enjoys it, he struggles with real life coding. Ideas is not the end all be all...make it reality is the other step. Without one the other is a waste. People compliment each other, it's the stupid that believe one is above the other. I would say Ns on average believe they are smarter because of this which means they are actually stupid..lmao...gotta love logic and how it can be twisted to prove anything you want. It's sad that people believe this twisted reality.

Irregardless of N or S, I think the smartest and most intelligent have brains that can process faster. Some are N, some are S, some are T, some are F. I think it's more a combination of nature and nurture, not some N vs S thing. There maybe times where statistically S will be higher and times N will be. statistically higher as well as T or F. Statistics show the population you checked at the time you checked according to not only the parameters you thought about, but even the ones you didnt.

I actually try not to look as smart as I am, but sometimes I have to open my mouth. Us S types are stoopid. We are very unoriginal, yet I would argue N's are the most likely to quote movies and such...how unoriginal. It's all a bunch of crap.
    mbtiiq.jpg
    This is pretty straightforward.

Also, reality does favor sensors because sensing literally means being realistic and living in the moment. Other than genius NTs and a unusually charismatic xNFJs with a semi-privileged background, most sensors have it easier than most intuitives. They're better at things like job interviews, grooming themselves, and practical skills that are often referred to as "adulting." Intuitives are often so focused on abstract things that all of this trivial stuff flies right over our heads.

My point is that we have different skill sets, and that's okay. IQ tests are more about theoretical knowledge and ability to recognize patterns and make comparisons, so naturally intuitives are going to do better.

Also, the word is "regardless." Just had to point that out.
    Previous username: EliaBlack

MBTI
    xSTP

Quote Originally Posted by EliaBlack View Post
    mbtiiq.jpg
    This is pretty straightforward.

Also, reality does favor sensors because sensing literally means being realistic and living in the moment. Other than genius NTs and a unusually charismatic xNFJs with a semi-privileged background, most sensors have it easier than most intuitives. They're better at things like job interviews, grooming themselves, and practical skills that are often referred to as "adulting." Intuitives are often so focused on abstract things that all of this trivial stuff flies right over our heads.

My point is that we have different skill sets, and that's okay. IQ tests are more about theoretical knowledge and ability to recognize patterns and make comparisons, so naturally intuitives are going to do better.

Also, the word is "regardless." Just had to point that out.

Havnt seen the correlation between N and S in real life and life being easier.

*cough*anal*cough* just to point it out.

Also genius NT have the hardest time with reality because theory doesn't always apply that good.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    IsFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Havnt seen the correlation between N and S in real life and life being easier.

*cough*anal*cough* just to point it out.

Also genius NT have the hardest time with reality because theory doesn't always apply that good.
    What I meant by "genius NTs" is people like Bill Gates who use their intelligence and vision, along with a bit of luck, to make life better for themselves. The same is true for certain INFP writers, xNFJ politicians, etc. Some intuitives have such great abilities that they actually bypass the working-in-retail phase and go straight into success. Although this could be seen as an intuitive advantage, it actually happens to very few of us. I'm not expecting to develop a famed personality theory or write a best-seller anytime soon. I'll have to take the normal route of applying for jobs, going to interviews, and learning how to be more aware and detail-oriented, because that's what is expected of everyone. Sensors have it easier in this regard. Being a young intuitive in the job market is a bit like being a sensor in a philosophy class.
    Previous username: EliaBlack

Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast