User Tag List

First 3272808182838492 Last

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    It is not appreciated or valued by pretty much everyone here.

Also, I don't play the semantics game. Try again.
    Aww, you're no fun...
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    Aww, you're no fun...
    Trying to ruffle my feather huh? That's cute. You'll find that its a completely ineffective tactic. In otherwords, indeed I am no fun for you.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Trying to ruffle my feather huh? That's cute. You'll find that its a completely ineffective tactic. In otherwords, indeed I am no fun for you.
    At least you admit I'm right. But seriously, your username fits your personality.
    MBTI:

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    At least you admit I'm right. But seriously, your username fits your personality.
    You just keep telling yourself that buddy. And yes it does.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Another thread jerking off about IQ. That's original.
    Think.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I guess that for some people it's all that they have to feel proud of in their lives so they have to go on about it ad nauseam on the internet in hopes that someone will believe them...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Thought so, too, but surprisingly, this is the only recent thread about IQ I've seen.
    MBTI:

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

I's are smarter than E's, N's are way smarter than S's, T's are better off than F's, and J's and P's are equal, J's having better strategy and P's having better on the spot street smarts. Unfortunately, none of this imformation is useful...., because it's all stereotyping TROLL.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    INTP Ni

I wish IQ would die already.

Why would sensing and thinking be highest vs feeling and intuition?

Intuition beats Thinking, no contest.
    (huge unconscious mind) vs (short term memory conscious mind)

Sensing, sure they can see details, but with Thinking, it doesn't turn out too much. Take "scientists" they cram a bunch of info in their head and learn some set skills, I would not call that intelligent, i'd call it book smart and boring.

Intuition + Feelings though, you have two powerful things, one that drives(and helps memory) and the other just destroys thinking.

I went to top set without applying myself in 2nd year of secondary school. (I was the class clown, clever, rebel, etc type)
    I was never a fan of maths, especially when I got removed from a class, and basically had to go to the bottom set (4/4) because the teacher I had taught 1-3 (clearly they didn't do their maths). Then I had problems with set 4 teacher (fiery dragon bitch).

I do love astrophysics, but i'm not astrophysicist. I have attempted programming a few times, but never would of done a formal Computer Science.
    I can do basic math (algebra whatever), and a couple of lower level subbranches of maths. I don't need any thing else, and it bores the hell out of me.

I'm not gonna say what my "IQ test" was at 16, because I'm not going to encourage support for IQ when i'm against.

I was talking about this on the INTP last week. Someone asked "Do geniuses have it easier?" .
    The answer is no, and intelligence is overrated, creativiety and genius is not limited to a special few, intelligence is not fixed, and any thing above "above average intelligence" doesn't make that much difference in performance/results to above average. (IQ was mentioned in the post if I recall correctly) Action is what counts, dedication too. Intelligence as we know it, is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectlyConfused View Post
    I wish IQ would die already.

Why would sensing and thinking be highest vs feeling and intuition?

Intuition beats Thinking, no contest.
    (huge unconscious mind) vs (short term memory conscious mind)

Sensing, sure they can see details, but with Thinking, it doesn't turn out too much. Take "scientists" they cram a bunch of info in their head and learn some set skills, I would not call that intelligent, i'd call it book smart and boring.

Intuition + Feelings though, you have two powerful things, one that drives(and helps memory) and the other just destroys thinking.

I went to top set without applying myself in 2nd year of secondary school. (I was the class clown, clever, rebel, etc type)
    I was never a fan of maths, especially when I got removed from a class, and basically had to go to the bottom set (4/4) because the teacher I had taught 1-3 (clearly they didn't do their maths). Then I had problems with set 4 teacher (fiery dragon bitch).

I do love astrophysics, but i'm not astrophysicist. I have attempted programming a few times, but never would of done a formal Computer Science.
    I can do basic math (algebra whatever), and a couple of lower level subbranches of maths. I don't need any thing else, and it bores the hell out of me.

I'm not gonna say what my "IQ test" was at 16, because I'm not going to encourage support for IQ when i'm against.

I was talking about this on the INTP last week. Someone asked "Do geniuses have it easier?" .
    The answer is no, and intelligence is overrated, creativiety and genius is not limited to a special few, intelligence is not fixed, and any thing above "above average intelligence" doesn't make that much difference in performance/results to above average. (IQ was mentioned in the post if I recall correctly) Action is what counts, dedication too. Intelligence as we know it, is overrated.
    Whatever!!!!! I went to computer camp at 12. Learned basic with apple 2e, then pascal. I own the movie war games too.
    How should we measure, urine?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink:
  • ;)