User Tag List

Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 1046

Thread: MBTI Type and I.Q.

  1. #801
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Ah one more thing we can say when we’re talking about the relation of the word “MBTI” and the word “IQ”
    Some personality types are suitable (less effort) to have IQ.
    On the other hand, the rest of the types are suitable to have EQ.

    I personally define Intelligence as processing speed of brain.
    I believe all the types are capable of having IQ or EQ by practising effortful ways to increase it.
    But as both of the intelligence types are as valuable as each other..
    Stop the unnecessary effort to make better results by working in where you fit.

    Enough said, I can explain further though.
    Checkmate.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————
    Likes chubber liked this post

  2. #802
    Member Array Tippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    94

    Default

    I think the intj is the smartest, as I've utilized them many times in acquiring my wealth. I love the intj!!!

  3. #803
    Injustice Needs To stoP Array RandomINTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Posts
    389

    Default

    INTP is the smartest type!
    I regret nothing, because I'm a narcissist!
    If it's Einstein, Lincoln, or Darwin, we rule!
    (cough cough arrogant cough cough)
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

    "Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

  4. #804
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,388

    Default

    I would assume that IQ is positively correlated with N and T, based on the things IQ tests measure you on (pattern recognition, mainly).

    Personally I consider NTPs to be more intelligent on average than NTJs. However being less decisive by nature, they are probably overlooked.

  5. #805
    Seal Down Array Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se
    Posts
    7,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    INTP is the smartest type!
    I regret nothing, because I'm a narcissist!
    If it's Einstein, Lincoln, or Darwin, we rule!
    (cough cough arrogant cough cough)
    If you're trolling that's bad. If you're serious, that's really bad.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

  6. #806
    Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    INTP is the smartest type!
    I regret nothing, because I'm a narcissist!
    If it's Einstein, Lincoln, or Darwin, we rule!
    (cough cough arrogant cough cough)
    I have to ask. Are you like, twelve?
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Hard, SD45T-2, themightyfetus liked this post

  7. #807
    Injustice Needs To stoP Array RandomINTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I have to ask. Are you like, twelve?
    No man, just kidding. You don't seriously believe I'm honest on a forum, do you?
    But besides that, I believe in modern society, the ENTJ would be the best type.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

    "Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

  8. #808
    Seal Down Array Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se
    Posts
    7,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    No man, just kidding. You don't seriously believe I'm honest on a forum, do you?.
    Well now everyone knows to take nothing you say seriously. Good to know.

    But besides that, I believe in modern society, the ENTJ would be the best type.
    Which means this is a lie then, and as far as hyperbole and lies go, this is fairly trite. Try harder, or not at all. Though I'd go with the latter.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

  9. #809
    Injustice Needs To stoP Array RandomINTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Well now everyone knows to take nothing you say seriously. Good to know.

    Which means this is a lie then, and as far as hyperbole and lies go, this is fairly trite.
    Now technically, if I was lying, my statement that I'm kidding would be a lie as well, and that would mean I'm serious.
    However: If I was stating the truth that I'm kidding, would mean I'm not kidding, which would contradict the statement.

    But seriously, I'm just doing this for intellectual gambling.

    Try harder, or not at all. Though I'd go with the latter.
    Why should I try you?
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

    "Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

  10. #810
    Seal Down Array Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se
    Posts
    7,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    Now technically, if I was lying, my statement that I'm kidding would be a lie as well, and that would mean I'm serious.
    However: If I was stating the truth that I'm kidding, would mean I'm not kidding, which would contradict the statement.

    But seriously, I'm just doing this for intellectual gambling.
    It is not appreciated or valued by pretty much everyone here.

    Also, I don't play the semantics game. Try again.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Determining Socionics type from MBTI type
    By Azseroffs in forum Socionics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 09:28 AM
  2. Do you identify more with your MBTI type or your Enneagram type?
    By Zarathustra in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 05:32 PM
  3. [E4] enneagram type 4 what mbti type matches up?
    By liYA in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 04:01 PM
  4. figuring out my socionics type from MBTI type
    By psyche in forum Socionics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 10:50 PM
  5. Your MBTI type and your Socionics type
    By 527468 in forum Socionics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 04:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •