User Tag List

Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: MBTI Type and I.Q.

Senior Member Array

"Attention! I am the Holy Lord God Doctor Professor Sir Emperor of Intuitives United Multiversal! I hereby declare that all inferior Sensor types be vanquished! For my holy will dictates that Intuitives shall have all knowledge! and they shall pull the answers to the universe out their butt cracks, and they shall be completely mentally healthy, and they shall be morally straight. Damnation to him that is Sensor! for he that is called Sensor, let that man rot in hell! The fires of stupidity shall consume him, and totally jerkassery shall be of his being, and he shall cry and scream and be able to see two feet ahead of him, and he shall wish for death and not have it.
    But my gift is being intuitive. We can see the big picture while our Sensor inferiors see thte details, except the SPs aren't focused and we get the important details better than them; and every historical figure shall be Intuitive and OMFGOMFGZOMFGZOMFGLMFAOROLFLULZBRB, Did u no dat IN TUITIVES are SOMUCHDAMNSMARTER than SENSORS!!!!!!becuz, liek even a too ytear old could know, sensors are EVIL ANMD STUPID! AND IM SO MISUNDERSTOOD ABND BUTTHURT AND REAL LIFE SUCKS AND WE USE LOGIC AND SEE THE BIG F-ING PICTURE AND WE HAVE NO EMOTIONS AND WE ARE SUPERIOR AND WE LIKE TO GIGGLE AT THOIUGT OF ALL THE STUPID F-ING SENSEORS DIEING AT OUR HANDS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!"

I'm thoroughly ashamed at the MBTI community. This is the furthest extent to which we claim we can correlate MBTI and intelligence? By glorifying a function we don't fully understand yet and persecuting all who do not use it strongly? You people are inventing a new form of discrimination. I'm disgusted. Go immerse your computer and all other electronic devices in your house in sulfuric acid, all you elitist scum.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    "Attention! I am the Holy Lord God Doctor Professor Sir Emperor of Intuitives United Multiversal! I hereby declare that all inferior Sensor types be vanquished! For my holy will dictates that Intuitives shall have all knowledge! and they shall pull the answers to the universe out their butt cracks, and they shall be completely mentally healthy, and they shall be morally straight. Damnation to him that is Sensor! for he that is called Sensor, let that man rot in hell! The fires of stupidity shall consume him, and totally jerkassery shall be of his being, and he shall cry and scream and be able to see two feet ahead of him, and he shall wish for death and not have it.
    But my gift is being intuitive. We can see the big picture while our Sensor inferiors see thte details, except the SPs aren't focused and we get the important details better than them; and every historical figure shall be Intuitive and OMFGOMFGZOMFGZOMFGLMFAOROLFLULZBRB, Did u no dat IN TUITIVES are SOMUCHDAMNSMARTER than SENSORS!!!!!!becuz, liek even a too ytear old could know, sensors are EVIL ANMD STUPID! AND IM SO MISUNDERSTOOD ABND BUTTHURT AND REAL LIFE SUCKS AND WE USE LOGIC AND SEE THE BIG F-ING PICTURE AND WE HAVE NO EMOTIONS AND WE ARE SUPERIOR AND WE LIKE TO GIGGLE AT THOIUGT OF ALL THE STUPID F-ING SENSEORS DIEING AT OUR HANDS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!"

I'm thoroughly ashamed at the MBTI community. This is the furthest extent to which we claim we can correlate MBTI and intelligence? By glorifying a function we don't fully understand yet and persecuting all who do not use it strongly? You people are inventing a new form of discrimination. I'm disgusted. Go immerse your computer and all other electronic devices in your house in sulfuric acid, all you elitist scum.
    I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but I don't doubt what you're saying.

However, we should be tolerant towards the elitist scum, and not condemn them the same way they condemn others to having low IQs.
    "But you forget that there is one value that is greater than all others: human freedom. Because no matter how perfectly you set the world up for humanity, they will always rebel simply to exert their own selves. You cannot win."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Yeah that's true I'm an INFP and I aspire to be a published writer.

Stansmith

I'm starting to notice less of a difference as time goes by. Most people of all types more-or-less range from slightly below-average in intellect, to somewhat-gifted...There isn't that big of a discrepancy between most Sensors and most Intuitives, they just happen to focus/dwell on different things..

MBTI
    esfj
    Enneagram
    3w8

As a child, I scored 138 on my IQ test for academic placement. It's funny that looking back, I realize that what tripped me up has been a lifelong pattern.
    3w2 6w7 8w7
    3w2 6w7 8w7

3w2 6w7 8w7

"Verbally adept and a good reader of people and situations, you have the ability to identify unjust authority, rebel against tyranny and verbally spar against it."

"The 368 is very dynamic. This is the toughest fighter on the Enneagram."

The Justice Fighter

3w2 6w7 8w7
    3w2 6w7 8w7

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFj

http://mbtiovertones.blogspot.com/20...bti-types.html

The most intelligent people I know are in fact INTJ and INTP :P

Senior Member Array TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

my iq is the same as my peanus size

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post

This dickweed I swear.
    Although I can't say I disagree, those damn sensators is really stupid.

Senior Member Array TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

PS.

Lumosity saiz i is smarty pants

Enneagram
    9w8

Intelligence is not the the same as intellect, nor is it the same as knowledge and it is absolutely useless without wisdom. It is a mere indication of ability to learn and intelligence tests can only measure the ability to learn in certain fields.

Current trends are getting far away from the old I.Q. tests and leaning more toward multiple intelligences. MBTI has little to do with true intelligence as any type can be brilliant in their cognitive functions.

Recent experts now agree that the more gifted a child is, the more well-rounded, and compassionate, he or she will likely be. Emotional and Social Intelligence are on par with more traditional types. The new standards of intelligence go far beyond mathematical abilities.

But don't take my word for it. Do the research. Here's a book suggestion to get you started. It's called [U]Understanding the Social and Emotional Lives of Gifted Students. [/U] by Thomas P. Hebert. Ph.D. Dr. Hebert spends a lot of time, money and words delving into the subject. He quotes resources after resources after resources to support his conclusions. It appears that IQ tests were designed to identify the mentally handicap, not rank everyone else.

I know it will make some people angry for me to say this, but the old notion that some types are more intelligent than others is a farce. It depends on the type of intelligence you measure and there is no true evidence that one type of intelligence is superior to another. It often appears that INTJs and INTPs are more intelligent but that is only because the tests measure their particular type of intelligence.

In closing, I'd like to say that I enjoyed this blog entry. Here's a link. http://realdoctorstu.com/2011/07/11/...igent-are-you/

I really believe that to assume that one type of MBTI is more intelligent than others is to be very narrow-minded. But to say that one type scores higher on tests than others...well, that may be provable but it only proves that they score higher on tests. I made wonderful grades through school but that doesn't make me more intelligent than the child who didn't. It only means I'm better at jumping through academic hoops. As for the I.Q. test...during the course of my research I've taken a few. According to them, I'm a genius, but I don't take much pride in that, because I've discovered just how inadequate they are. You can't measure a person's mental ability with a single number.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast