User Tag List

First 2262707172737482 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ever wondered what the IQ of God would be ? I mean if it was very high, the Feelers could be pissed cause he may be a ruthless insensitive rational guy or girl. And if it was pretty low the Thinkers could loose respect, cause he may be a fluffy unicorn....

This a tough question ! I doubt that he is both high on F and T, cause that would only be Allah and Allah is allmighty

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Ever wondered what the IQ of God would be?
    It wouldn't be very high if he is the likeness of man.

Ever wondered what the IQ of God would be ? I mean if it was very high, the Feelers could be pissed cause he may be a ruthless insensitive rational guy or girl. And if it was pretty low the Thinkers could loose respect, cause he may be a fluffy unicorn....

This a tough question ! I doubt that he is both high on F and T, cause that would only be Allah and Allah is allmighty
    If God created man in his own image then surely he would need to possess both strong T and F for if not one or the other would not only not be in God's image but would possess some skill or ability God doesn't. An imperfect being possessing something a perfect being does not (well except imperfection but religion likes to ignore that potential mindfuck) is a bold claim, especially when said perfect being is omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenevolent yet has logic worse than mine...who demands the worship from beings where by his proclaimed nature he knows they are just doing it for ulterior motives and their own personal gratification. I was going to write more but my primitive logic warned me that I am perilously close to making an error of reasoning which I would not consciously realise I had made (if I had not already made it.)

As for Allah, fuck Allah. What mbti is the Moon anyway?

As for MBTI and IQ I would say there isn't one. IQ tests measure only a) pattern recognition b) sequential thinking and c)logical problem solving abilities and d) the background knowledge to actually determine primarily b) and c). You could be the best of the best and achieve low IQ marks because you live in a cave and have never had any way of finding out which numbers come after 20. Plus context is key in many question and most of these contexts in the questions seem to be derived from background knowledge. It needs a huge overhaul.

I would like to see an IQ test Se-dom style. The best break dancer/beer drinker/serial shagger/drug overdoser has the highest IQ.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    If God created man in his own image then surely he would need to possess both strong T and F for if not one or the other would not only not be in God's image but would possess some skill or ability God doesn't. An imperfect being possessing something a perfect being does not (well except imperfection but religion likes to ignore that potential mindfuck) is a bold claim, especially when said perfect being is omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenevolent yet has logic worse than mine...who demands the worship from beings where by his proclaimed nature he knows they are just doing it for ulterior motives and their own personal gratification. I was going to write more but my primitive logic warned me that I am perilously close to making an error of reasoning which I would not consciously realise I had made (if I had not already made it.)

As for Allah, fuck Allah. What mbti is the Moon anyway?

As for MBTI and IQ I would say there isn't one. IQ tests measure only a) pattern recognition b) sequential thinking and c)logical problem solving abilities and d) the background knowledge to actually determine primarily b) and c). You could be the best of the best and achieve low IQ marks because you live in a cave and have never had any way of finding out which numbers come after 20. Plus context is key in many question and most of these contexts in the questions seem to be derived from background knowledge. It needs a huge overhaul.

I would like to see an IQ test Se-dom style. The best break dancer/beer drinker/serial shagger/drug overdoser has the highest IQ.
    See it another way: God exists and the devil exists; but the devil hasnt much in common with God. So when God created the universe he created the devil as well. So maybe it's the "dynamic of the cosmos" to bring evil to where is good to balance stuff out or whatever. So maybe God created mankind as sole T-beings and the "dynamic of the cosmos" fabricated F-beings as well.

Which would mean: F-types are the devil

Regarding Allah: Factually I am a Muslim, so I like him. When I was 12 I had a very good friend from Turkey with whom I made the confession of faith to the Islam religion. So factually, I'll be going into the version of heaven with that billion of naked virgins

See it another way: God exists and the devil exists; but the devil hasnt much in common with God. So when God created the universe he created the devil as well. So maybe it's the "dynamic of the cosmos" to bring evil to where is good to balance stuff out or whatever. So maybe God created mankind as sole T-beings and the "dynamic of the cosmos" fabricated F-beings as well.

Which would mean: F-types are the devil

Regarding Allah: Factually I am a Muslim, so I like him. When I was 12 I had a very good friend from Turkey with whom I made the confession of faith to the Islam religion. So factually, I'll be going into the version of heaven with that billion of naked virgins
    You're a Muslim? I think I'm a bigot because I have just lost a lot of respect for you. Islam is a mess as is the Quran. I read the Quran and concluded it to be a confused clusterfuck which hates on non-Muslims far too much. The only systems IMO which were any good were ijtihad and the school of Mu'tazilla and the latter relied on non-Muslim schools of thought. But alas Islam lobotimised itself and then blamed non-Muslims as the reason for them living in squalor.

Your theory does have weight I suppose. I can imagine that God is actually an ENTP as he is quite clearly the greatest troll imaginable.

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Your theory does have weight I suppose. I can imagine that God is actually an ENTP as he is quite clearly the greatest troll imaginable.
    Yeah? I don't know why, but I've always imagined my gods as ESFJs. No wonder I always viewed them as terribly meddlesome, invasive and determined to control my personal feelings, social allegiances and daily mental states (resisting temptations).

Hmm...
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Are we talking about the personalized concept of "God" created by humans? Or "God" as a concept?

For the former, it depends on the religious tradition. For the latter, there is no type as such because you cannot type a concept.

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

I imagine that most religious beliefs in Europe and the U.S believe in a personal God and that God frequently resembles their father or the sternest authority figure they encountered. So, the type of each person's conception of God generally depends on the personality type of the authority figures who exerted the most indelible influence upon them.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You're a Muslim? I think I'm a bigot because I have just lost a lot of respect for you. Islam is a mess as is the Quran. I read the Quran and concluded it to be a confused clusterfuck which hates on non-Muslims far too much. The only systems IMO which were any good were ijtihad and the school of Mu'tazilla and the latter relied on non-Muslim schools of thought. But alas Islam lobotimised itself and then blamed non-Muslims as the reason for them living in squalor.
    Hehe, I see you put way more thought in this. No I actually left the church to cut short on tax expenses; I usually tend to leave rooms when religious people enter.
    But nonetheless its their belief and I respect that, its like being a fan of a football team. But since I neither like football or soccer, I dont need religion in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Yeah? I don't know why, but I've always imagined my gods as ESFJs. No wonder I always viewed them as terribly meddlesome, invasive and determined to control my personal feelings, social allegiances and daily mental states (resisting temptations).

Hmm...
    That would be the problem with God, he could be everybody for anyone. Thats why I believe in the holiness of pi (categorically excluding the concept of parallel dimensions)

garbage

God be all like "Yo, do this. Don't do that. I AM THE LORD."