First 1757656667686977 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I also like your avatar shuffling as it's pretty diverse kind of like @UniqueMixture
    It's necessary to keep them guessing.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I also like your avatar shuffling as it's pretty diverse kind of like UniqueMixture
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    It's necessary to keep them guessing.
    Don't get me involved in your wizard duel.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Don't get me involved in your wizard duel.
    The Fonz: long intuitive face, sad thinker eyes. Isn't it amazing how hollywood can take a nerd and turn him into a Fonzie?
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

The Fonz: long intuitive face, sad thinker eyes. Isn't it amazing how hollywood can take a nerd and turn him into a Fonzie?
    Finally! Someone who understands me!
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Finally! Someone who understands me!
    AYYYYYY! I can unsnap a bra hook in under 1 second through 3 layers of clothing.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

AYYYYYY! I can unsnap a bra hook in under 1 second through 3 layers of clothing.
    I found the equation for F

It has escaped thinkers for aeons. I'll teach y'all one day.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I found the equation for F

It has escaped thinkers for aeons. I'll teach y'all one day.
    m*a ? Or do you mean the other eff ?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    m*a ? Or do you mean the other eff ?
    Both!

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

^that's interesting. The highest iq I've met have usually been inxps (as a group) the two highest iq individuals I've known were an intj aspie friend and an an estj gf both hovering around the 180s

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    The majority of Americans are extraverted (about 75%), but the majority of gifted children appear to be introverted (about 60%), and the percentage of introverts seems to increase with IQ (Silverman, 1986).
    FWIW, 75% of the population is not extraverted, if we are using MBTI. There are slightly more introverts.

http://www.capt.org/mbti-assessment/...requencies.htm FWIW. I'd immediately distrust the other snips as it seems to be using really bad "psycho-metric" data (presumably an offshoot of MBTI, or pre step I MBTI?)