User Tag List

First 1656646566676876 Last

SingSmileShine

Huh. -feels intelligent-

I'm surprised that it's not NT. But oh well.

garbage

Oh man, of all of the clusterfuck threads that don't deserve to be resurrected on these forums, this one is the clusterfuckiest and least deserving. Well, this and that "ESFPs are stupid" one.

MBTI
    ENFP

My I.Q. is 120?

MBTI
    ESFP

I am new to this forum, but I have to agree that intelligence is how you use it. My strengths are more on the math side, but my reading comprehension is much weaker. I seem to learn the most by watching stuff. I can read something and it doesn't register. I think I am average intelligence, but my theory is that each of us have somewhat of a spike in intelligence in some areas, and then a dip in other areas. Some who know me think I am a genius, and others think I am quite the opposite. Depends on what areas we judge intelligence.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

115, though I think I should have score higher, pretensions aside. I'm pretty sure I was trying that time, too, so I don't know what happened.

Maybe I'm just not as smart as I think I am.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

i hate this thread already.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by celesul View Post
    My friend recently took a test with his gifted program, and said almost everyone in it was N. He is a strong N. His remarks didn't seem to indicate that any other trait had a strong correlation with being in the gifted program.

At the same time, IQ is pretty worthless. Of the people I know, one of the ones with the highest IQ can't support himself. P/J probably has the highest correlation with keeping a job.
    IQ score isn't an interesting factor on an individual level. It doesn't determine anything about you or your career. But it is interesting when taken in groups of individuals. You may find that in groups of manual laborers you will have people with a genius level IQ scattered here and there, but groups of physicists will not have anybody with an average IQ.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

My IQ is 114 and ya I know for an inTP that sucks pretty darn badly because everyone is like OMG INTs are dee smarticles onez! You ain't smart and you ain't no INT!

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    My IQ is 114 and ya I know for an inTP that sucks pretty darn badly because everyone is like OMG INTs are dee smarticles onez! You ain't smart and you ain't no INT!
    There is no correlation between IQ and personality type on an individual level. But it's irrelevant because you frequently change your type and then make self-judgments based on your "type of the day." For you I would look at 7w6 or 6w7. That's not based on your IQ but on my personal observations of your posts over the months.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    There is no correlation between IQ and personality type on an individual level. But it's irrelevant because you frequently change your type and then make self-judgments based on your "type of the day." For you I would look at 7w6 or 6w7. That's not based on your IQ but on my personal observations of your posts over the months.
    I also like your avatar shuffling as it's pretty diverse kind of like @UniqueMixture