• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
There used to be more info about this but now it's not there. I have heard that a large portion of mensa is populated with intjs, can't prove it though. Anyways I can tell you my IQ but not other types, I'm intx and lowest scored IQ test 126 and highest 140. And I think my IQ is getting lower as I get older.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am entp and highest was 90. I never figured what to make of 3 3 6 9 15

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Just remember, when push comes to show, never say what. Just run, just doo run :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let me guess - the next one would be 24 then 39?

I didn't know it was a F. sequence (awesome!) but you can see the pattern -

3 + 3 = 6

3 + 6 = 9

6 + 9 = 15

so

9 + 15 = 24

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Let me guess - the next one would be 24 then 39?

I didn't know it was a F. sequence (awesome!) but you can see the pattern -

3 + 3 = 6

3 + 6 = 9

6 + 9 = 15

so

9 + 15 = 24

correct. I love patterns. see them instantly...usually.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's really fun, isn't it? I love puzzle games and word games. :D It's just a shame that I don't really have time for it anymore.

Which reminds me, I have to run and drop off my tax forms. GOOD NEWS: Not paying anything, which breaks the pattern! Something to be happy about! :D

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol, i caught that instantly. 3 3 6 9 15 is a modified Fibonacci sequence.
i've gotten 130-150. INTJ.

Yeah, I probably would've noticed the pattern in that quickly too, but only because I am familiar with the Fibonacci sequence....

If I wasn't familiar with it, it would probably take me weeks of semi-random guessing :17425:

So it is important to realize that having this kind of problem on a test would likely test a person's recollection of previous patterns (which I can do pretty well) and only person's ability to somehow totally invent the correct pattern themselves fast enough if they do not have the previous knowledge

(if only I could tap into that somehow...)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Hey guys, me and entropie were making fun of you about the pattern, if you didn't notice

Jaguar

I love patterns.

1 x 1 = 1
11 x 11 = 121
111 x 111 = 12321
1111 x 1111 = 1234321
11111 x 11111 = 123454321
111111 x 111111 = 12345654321
1111111 x 1111111 = 1234567654321
11111111 x 11111111 = 123456787654321
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321

SciVo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I used my Ne/Ni tag team to get a math degree. Lower-level math is rote and mechanical, so you might not realize if you never got past that, but higher-level math requires a lot of inspiration. (Think more Einstein, less Rain Man.) I also test well -- again, probably because of the Ne/Ni combo -- so I apparently have a high IQ... for whatever that's worth.

Happyman

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
lol, i caught that instantly. 3 3 6 9 15 is a modified Fibonacci sequence

hahahahaha! Oh man, you like to complicate things, don't you? :D

Good IQ test should never require such an advanced math knowledge! The next is obviously 24. :)

I get really intrigued by the whole idea of which types have high IQ. My guess was intuition should be high on that scale. Especially Ne. The most intelligent human in the world is an ENTP - Marilyn vos Savant. I wonder if T/F matters (it's decision making, nothing more, but should intelligent people trust logic more??). I'd also say that Perceiving types probably have it easier during the test - since they like crisis situations and the good test is: many questions, little time.

And as for MENSA from what I've observed it consists mainly of INTPs, INTJs and ENTPs. The NFs (myself!) get bored on their meetings (all these logical riddles... ;) ) and usually do not become regular members (I passed their test with >158 IQ, meaning I got every answer right, so they don't know how high it is ;) I have a certificate, but am not a member.)

We should make some wicked pool here. :D Like, make 16 threads and each type should choose their IQ. ;)

SciVo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
And as for MENSA from what I've observed it consists mainly of INTPs, INTJs and ENTPs. The NFs (myself!) get bored on their meetings (all these logical riddles... ;) ) and usually do not become regular members (I passed their test with >158 IQ, meaning I got every answer right, so they don't know how high it is ;) I have a certificate, but am not a member.)

Check out the IQuadrivium Society. I never bothered joining any other high IQ societies since I didn't see a point, but IQuadrivium seems to have a good attitude and a worthwhile purpose, so I'm getting my stuff together to apply. They aren't geographically concentrated near you like they are for me, but still.

Happyman

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Check out the IQuadrivium Society. I never bothered joining any other high IQ societies since I didn't see a point, but IQuadrivium seems to have a good attitude and a worthwhile purpose, so I'm getting my stuff together to apply. They aren't geographically concentrated near you like they are for me, but still.

Hey, thanks!

They play variation of JL's Imagine on their site, so they can't be bad. ;)
Anyway, I am rather disinterested with organisations like that. I prefer organisations 'for' something (like Amnesty International, of which I'm a member) and not a mere collection of... whoever (smart-asses, strong-asses, fast-driving-asses ;) ). Still thank you. :)