User Tag List

First 45494102103104105 Last

Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1046

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Yes exactly . WTF. You quoted : I, for one, become a useless shit when I'm first waking up full of allergic congestion and hating the world.

Allergic congestion ? Hating the world ?

I don't wanna know that feeling.

Anyway ! Don't forget you are your worst enemy.

Now, let's go back to the S.Q stuff @Jeremy8419 !
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by RedAmazoneFriendZone View Post

Yes exactly . WTF. You quoted : I, for one, become a useless shit when I'm first waking up full of allergic congestion and hating the world.

Allergic congestion ? Hating the world ?

I don't wanna know that feeling.

Anyway ! Don't forget you are your worst enemy.

Now, let's go back to the S.Q stuff @Jeremy8419 !
    Ah. Never tested for S.Q. before, but I am considered a conservative populist by some dingy test I took online last year. Not as in, "Hey! I'm Obama! Vote for my rich arse cuz I say I like poor people!" But in the classical definition of the word "populist."

As a side note, or rather relating to I.Q.: I scored 134 when I was 7 and had hearing problems until the year prior. Never checked to see if it was the Verbal portion I scored low on, but I did remember the seating arrangements, not being able to hear all the questions, taking visual cues of the other students and the teacher to gauge and guesstimate the correct answer, and subsequently wondering if I still had hearing issues. Was in gifted classes the remainder of my education, though they stopped feeling "gifted" in the "hey, learning hard stuff " way at age 11-12 due to boredom. I scored 143 on WAIS-3 in college. I can gauge my own I.Q. relative to others pretty easily, as well as well as in relation to their other Q.'s, and I can relate the strengths of my various Q.'s within myself, though I don't know the proper terms for each. Visual-spatial is typically my lowest, then the puzzle junk and logic stuff, then emotional, then social.

Senior Member ThaumaturgicTheorist's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9? sp

Question: what's "SQ?"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by ThaumaturgicTheorist View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_quotient

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by ThaumaturgicTheorist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    What a shining example of a crock of shit wikipedia page that shouldn't exist. Note the hedder:

The citations are also B.S. and none of them come from academic journals. It's not the least bit substantiated and is nothing more than philosophical opinions from a bunch of people who quite frankly, don't seem to know what they're talking about. Really it's just a load of psychobabble.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w?

IQ is only one aspect of intelligence measurement. Intelligence has and should have a waste number of different measurement methods such as academic intelligence, creative intelligence, social intelligence etc. IQ I believe falls in line with ONLY academic intelligence; so I don't put much worry/thought behind it. Also you can score high marks on IQ tests if you keep practicing on similar tests/questions and who are most likely to do so? People in academics of course. So it's like a circle jerk test for academics.

Anyway the preaching aside, from what I have noticed the most academically gifted individuals are INFPs. Yes INFPs, not INTPs or INTJs. The reason why INTxs would be good at academic insightfulness makes sense by MBTI terms but INFPs not so much. Maybe it's their Ne and Si? But then again INTPs and ENTPs have those two functions too and ENTPs aren't usually the ones to excel at academics.

So does Fi have something to do with their ability to comprehend?

Shit I just realized that maybe it's the fact that INFPs like to read a lot. Yeah maybe that's it. From a young age they grow a liking towards reading and when they study their interest towards reading gives them a slight advantage in academics.

Still don't know why it would be any better than Ti and Te or INTXs.

I should start a thread on it sometime. 'Dear INFPs do you find yourself to be academically gifted?'

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    What a shining example of a crock of shit wikipedia page that shouldn't exist. Note the hedder:

The citations are also B.S. and none of them come from academic journals. It's not the least bit substantiated and is nothing more than philosophical opinions from a bunch of people who quite frankly, don't seem to know what they're talking about. Really it's just a load of psychobabble.
    They're trying to explain a phenomenon, but haven't isolated it well enough to describe.

@riva I like Guilford's Structure of Intellect.

Likes riva liked this post

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w?

^ That looks thorough. I should look into it more when I find time. It even has auditory and visual. Goooooooood.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    They're trying to explain a phenomenon, but haven't isolated it well enough to describe.
    It hasn't been verified through study to have any viability (and I'd argue it never will), and until that occurs it's nothing more than a fantasy or philosophical idea that isn't even close to on par with something like IQ. Which, ironically enough has it's fair share of problems. The idea of SQ is about as bottom of the barrel as you can get in this realm.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII None

It hasn't been verified through study to have any viability (and I'd argue it never will), and until that occurs it's nothing more than a fantasy or philosophical idea that isn't even close to on par with something like IQ. Which, ironically enough has it's fair share of problems. The idea of SQ is about as bottom of the barrel as you can get in this realm.
    Well, it's talking about Ni. Which is why I was mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it's talking about Ni. Which is why I was mentioned.