Thread: Dreams

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    When you realize that dreams don't necessarily have meaning you can actually enjoy the terror. You are safe.
    i do realize it, but i'm not sure my mind does.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    This makes absolutely no sense to me. *sniffle*

How do you do that. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

saslou -
    you say you are not a violent person, maybe your violent dreams are a way of releasing tension so that you do not act on violent impulses in everyday life. that is, maybe your mind is allowing you to express yourself violently in dreams (where your actions do not hurt actual people), so that when you are conscious (awake) you do not have violent urges or actions.

i dated an ESFP who had a similar situation. she is a very sweet, happy, and extremely non-violent person, but she would have dreams were she was brutally and profoundly violent. this is maybe an outlet for your violence, to sort of preemptively protect and shield others from your violent actions.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Oh bless you.

Makes sense, i would rather though have big guns etc like the T 800 terminator (yeah took the which robot would you be test) and just hurt/maim people without actually killing them. That makes sense

Sorry i am trying to use humour to cover up my anxiety. Least i am honest about it. Who ever thought a feeler would be anxious about showing feelings.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I typically end up defending, destroying, or losing something I care about. When I'm defending I seem to have a dark an sinister exterior while some little girl clings to one of my clawed hands for protection. In destroying I am the gallent night who must put a loved one out of their misery. In loss I am typically a shadowy person, typically a spy; the woman appears, then when I get too close, dissapears.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFJ

Good point .. I think i am defending something important to me .. She is the enemy so i have to hurt her, maybe as she has hurt me.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

When I was 3 or 4 I had a dream where I went on an adventure with a girl I really cared for (no one real, I don't thing she resembled anyone I knew from daycare). We fought all kinds of monsters, but she died to our nemesis and I destroyed it. Later I came up on this orange coloured frog, I heard her calling from within it so I chopped it open with my sword. It came apart like orange peels, she thanked me and disappeared as a ghost into the wind. No joke, I woke up crying...

I only remember two other dreams I've had before that one and a few "normal" reality memories as well.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    I enjoy intense emotions. Especially fear as long as I can handle whatever is causing it. It is calming. The thing I can't handle is amorphous anxiety. Nothing to attack except what exists inside, which is somehow scarier than anything in the world I can imagine handling.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."