• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your Digit Span?

ygolo

My termites win
My digit span was 10 both times I tried.

I think it makes it much easier to remember since they keep repeating the old digits.

This reminds be of the Simon game I used to play as a kid (colors and sounds instead of numbers), and I could get to level 15 on that easily after some practice.

Must be losing my short-term memory as I get older (or rather out of practice, I'm not old).

Digit-Span Memory Test

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Dividing the number into syllables helps immensely.

Twenty. By that point, I just wanted it to stop.

Edit: 87634104544417009292.