• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Handwriting Thread: Introverted, or Extroverted?

My handwriting...

• Total voters

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
nah it's the one I use when I want to say "mais qu'il est paumé, ce connard ci!" :alttongue:

or, "on a un mec qui ne fais pas ce qu'on l'a appris, mais ce qu'il trouve le plus éfficace"

Sire, on en a gros!

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Paumé?? Mixed-up?

Est-ce vraiment le mot? :shock:

tu as décidé de m'emmerder?
c'est parce que je suis sur l'île, le ptit péquenaud qui ne sait pas ce qu'il dit, c'est ça hein?
si je dis paumé, c'est paumé, point! :mellow:

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Right-handed. Slant could depend on the situation, if we have pie, I'll do anything...

Upie.jpg

Nice one.

... I'm coming to think that the 'slant' really has to do with the introversion, and extroversion of an individual - it's basically about whether you write something 'thoughtfully' or 'casually'. It is true that whilst you hold on to your thought processes, as in really think about the information you're writing down, you tend to slant to the left, whereas writing something that doesn't need that much thought makes you slant to the right.

I reiterate that we try this ourselves, and draw on a joint conclusion to this.

:happy:

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
When I write, I'm in a frenzy just to keep up with my own thoughts. It's a horrible bottleneck, so I hate to do it. It's easier on me to type, as otherwise the thoughts bunch up and evaporate and I get all flustered.

Casual thought (about, say, pie) would to me imply that you're not that concerned about recording things, so you can afford to lean back and hang about.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My handwriting :cool:

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You'll have to excuse the mushiness...it's part of a four page love letter I wrote several months ago, though, of course, nothing came of it, so I don't mind using it as an example. (It's the only thing I've scanned anyways, so whatever.) I have such terrible luck...:sad:

I wrote it on wide-ruled paper, but the lines didn't show up...:dry: The page was slightly tilted to the left when I scanned it, just so you know.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/15/132350/letter 001.jpg

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nice one.

... I'm coming to think that the 'slant' really has to do with the introversion, and extroversion of an individual - it's basically about whether you write something 'thoughtfully' or 'casually'. It is true that whilst you hold on to your thought processes, as in really think about the information you're writing down, you tend to slant to the left, whereas writing something that doesn't need that much thought makes you slant to the right.

I reiterate that we try this ourselves, and draw on a joint conclusion to this.

:happy:

I was doing chemistry... and I'm certain that I'm thinking very hard about what I'm doing, It tends to slop right occasionally, but is mostly straight. Perhaps it's straight because of the thinking?

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Quick draft of my literature review from a few days ago. I decided not to write something specially for this thread because it wouldn't be authentic (when I make an effort my writing is neater).

DSCN0974.jpg

I might take it down later on for academic reasons.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Quick draft of my literature review from a few days ago. I decided not to write something specially for this thread because it wouldn't be authentic (when I make an effort my writing is neater).

I might take it down later on for academic reasons.

Nonsequitur... My writing looks like yours, except mine slants to the right :)

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's a test you can try here (but it's basically a self test, don't get your hopes up):
Handwriting Analysis Personality Test

This is what I got:
You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.
You are a person who thinks before acting, intelligent and thorough.
You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented.
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others.

I don't like the sound of a 'busybody'...

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
let's see if anything good comes from this...

handwriting002.jpg

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The results of your analysis say:

You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.
You are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones.
You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present.
You are not very reserved, impatient, self-confident and fond of action.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP

You are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones.
You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present.
You are not very reserved, impatient, self-confident and fond of action.

would i be right in assuming you aren't talking to me?

wolfy

awsm
There's a test you can try here (but it's basically a self test, don't get your hopes up):
Handwriting Analysis Personality Test

This is what I got:

I don't like the sound of a 'busybody'...

I got the same as you.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nonsequitur... My writing looks like yours, except mine slants to the right :)

;) I've had that photobucket account for years, I created it when I was bored.

Bah, I was hoping to get a full analysis! :D

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
A person's age and nationality have as big an impact on their handwriting as their temperament. Most people over about 40 in English speaking countries have been taught rightward slanting script and Germans have been taught a style in school that makes very rounded letters (they used squared paper to practice and each letter had to fill a square). The French have traditionally been taught a very loopy and curly style of script, and in recent decades the British have been taught a "straight up" and plain style. To say nothing of people whose native language doesn't use the Latin alphabet or people whose does, but have learned non-Latin script languages such as Russian, Greek, Arabic etc. If you don't take into account the script a person was taught in school, any guesses you make as to what their writing says about them risk being quite far off.

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%

You like to be surrounded by four solid walls.

Err? ok..

Btw.. Hiya Sub! long time no see :)