• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Schizoid (Everyone, especially amargith post)

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
It's not so much social anxiety, it's just that I really dislike most of the pricks that I'm arround. A bunch of ES types, and with ESTJ's and ESTP's, it's really annoying and draining.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, this is not nearly enough info to judge this objectively, not even for a trained counsellor, I'd say. However, if you are willing to share, feel free to do so, or pm me.

For what it is worth, you sound to me like a typical young INTP, and there's nothing wrong with that. And yes, if you work at it, you can improve this part of your life, as with anything. Don't expect it to be easy though :)

Ps the types you mention, especially if still young themselves, are a challenge to handle, especially for an introvert.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey, been there, done that.

INTP's do not mature overnight (does anyone? :p ), their maturing process is long. It's a very complicated Ti process that takes a lot of time. Part of growing up is questioning every aspect of your life that feels out of place. You bringing up this topic for example. But it's far more then that. It's several years of topics like these roaming around in your mind.

This is very healthy for an INTP.

Don't expect to grow up in a year or two or whatever, just keep being yourself, keep questioning everything you feel the need to question, and develop yourself accordingly. You will reach a stage where you are much more comfortable with who you are.

Also, try to see new experiences as learning oppertunities. So you don't shy away from new things too easily. It's okay to make your Ti push you ahead of your Ne from time to time. But do know that this can be very tiring at times, take time outs if you need them to process and analyze. :)