• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intelligent men and air-heads

Bushranger

MBTI Type
INTP
Preference: Some men do not wish to be challenged.

Ease: Air heads may be easier to impress and less daunting to approach. If the slightly ditzy girl is still fun to be around then why bother working up the courage to approach the head of accounting.

Availability: He has possibly met his ideal woman on several occasions, and each time he found her husband to be as witty and charming as her. Lucky bastard.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Speaking of air heads I just spoke to the cutest one ever over the phone. I swear it was like talking to an anime character, lol.

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX
Ok, let’s look at some probabilistic scenario analysis.

If an intelligent man is in the top 5% of society (IQ>130 etc) then finding an equal, is only in 1:20 of women.

If that same intelligent man owns a flashy vehicle, nice house etc... then it’s more than likely he wants the same visually in a woman. (It’s a fact of life).
Let’s say this group of women is 5%.

Hence, an intelligent woman that’s hot is as scarce as hen’s teeth. 0.05x0.05 = 1 in 400. (Although I think it’s lower due to the hot=outgoing=worse academic performance effect).

So, relative trade offs become necessary. To be Hot or intelligent. :D

If the man is materialistic then he'll want visually appealing, if he's not then he'll probably go for intelligent.

Solution:
Intelligent with a mistress on the side.... or a very long search time. :D

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
my post got screwed with...

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you an airhead :D Doh!

lol lol... just kidding.

na, I just wanted to use your numbers as an indication of why I keep on saying we're just too few, too far between. Forum ended up cutting off about 96% of what was there.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, if 50% of people are introverted then its 1 in 800.

Actually, too many chicks are into cats. Its time to change my avatar... Be afraid of what your cat is really like!

:D

If that's true why don't I have a gf right now? =^.^=