User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 107

  1. #11
    beyondaurora
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    The point of my living is here in England.

    /grammar corrections may also be my point.
    This is the first time someone has corrected my grammar, and I can't see the corrections! Ugh. What did you change, Geoff?

  2. #12
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    I dont know
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  3. #13
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I dont know
    If you really don't know, there is one thing that ALWAYS works.

    "Because the alternative is much less appealing."

    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  4. #14
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Existing wins over not existing
    TBF, not existing didn't put up much of a fight.


    /My point is to be fucking glib and annoying to everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  5. #15
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    I tend to avoid questions like this, so I don't become buried under the despair of my own insignificance.

    Oh no



  6. #16
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I tend to avoid questions like this, so I don't become buried under the despair of my own insignificance.
    Realizing that you're insignificant is one of the first steps in being a better person.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  7. #17
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Realizing that you're insignificant is one of the first steps in being a better person.
    That kinda depends on yoru subjectivity of 'better'.

    However, common sense tells us that it is most important to know your place, in order to ascertain the place of others. (There's some buddha quotes on this too. But they're kinda mushy and about love.)
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  8. #18
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    If you really don't know, there is one thing that ALWAYS works.

    "Because the alternative is much less appealing."

    Yes, this or life is just too long to be caught in a moment.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    However, common sense tells us that it is most important to know your place, in order to ascertain the place of others.

    Well, that. Something I find is terrible about that statement though is; that phase occurs AFTER your point/meaning... whatever ...has occurred and been stated to yourself.

    I'll try to explain later; my thoughts play hard-to-get.


    EDIT: Hrrrm. I used my stalkers account. How stupid of me! -.-
    I am Gtzk.
    Last edited by Mukiko; 05-04-2009 at 06:02 PM. Reason: WHOOPS

  10. #20
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Fixed: However, common sense tells us that it is most important to know ones place, in order to ascertain the place of others.

    That what you meant? :P (If not, then yeah, not following you. )
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Similar Threads

  1. What is your point of growth?
    By Santosha in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 01:38 PM
  2. [Fe] What is your idea of a romantic gesture or evening?
    By Saslou in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 06:03 PM
  3. [NF] NFs: What Is Your Opinion of "What Not to Wear"?
    By kiddykat in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 06:42 PM
  4. What is the point of the 16-Types?
    By ygolo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 03:54 PM
  5. What is the point of the MBTI?
    By Dufresne in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 04:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO