User Tag List

First 891011 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 107

  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    AHH!
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Love is the only thing worth living for.
    Getting it and giving it.
    Yes. This x345230580. John Lennon said it best, "all you need is love."

  2. #92
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lost verses View Post
    John Lennon said it best, "all you need is love."
    While he made two hundred million dollars.

  3. #93
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default

    My point of living?

    Life to me is like an M16 riddling my heart, mind and soul with the unexpected.

    Can't resist that.

  4. #94
    Senior Member Clover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    131

    Default

    That whole "living just because we're alive" sentiment never settled very well with me. Maybe it's because nobody ever explained it to me properly? Unless everyone is just being very literal...

    The reason I don't off myself right now is because I am very curious about the universe and how it call came to be. I also love technology and I am sooo excited to see how much smaller and thinner and faster all the gadgets we have now will get.

  5. #95
    Feelin' FiNe speculative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL
    Posts
    929

    Default

    Because I don't like to leave before the end of the show?

    People you love
    Will turn their backs on you
    You'll lose your hair
    Your teeth
    Your knife will fall out of its sheath
    But you still don't like to leave before the end of the movie
    People you hate will get their hooks into you
    They'll pull you down
    You'll frown
    They'll tar you and drag you through town
    But you still don't like to leave before the end of the movie
    No you still don't like to leave before the end of the show
    People you hate will get their hooks into you
    They'll pull you down
    You'll frown
    They'll tar you and drag you through town
    But you still don't like to leave before the end of the movie
    No you still don't like to leave before the end of the show
    Cake - "End of the Movie" from Pressure Cheif

    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

  6. #96
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Life to me is like an M16 riddling my heart, mind and soul with the unexpected.
    Life is a surprise party.

  7. #97
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Ouch.You're so cool and snarky and mean Digest.
    i winked when i posted that. you just didn't see it.

    you should be more optimistic!
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  8. #98
    Member Vildechaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    85

    Default

    I am here on this earth, so I may as well take a look around and explore.
    INtP...RCUEI primary I...5w4...INTp... ILI...The Artist Formerly Known As Car!ssa

  9. #99
    Te > Fi > Ni Shaula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    608

    Default

    I want to understand life. Why things do the way they do it. And to indulge in the simple pleasures.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    To put my print on history and the future of mankind instead of just being a bystander living a meaningless life.
    Unfortunately I share this same goal. My pessimissism tells me I will fail however.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

  10. #100
    Senior Member LostInNerSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    I want to indulge in the complex pleasures and get paid (a lot) doing it.

Similar Threads

  1. What is your point of growth?
    By Santosha in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 01:38 PM
  2. [Fe] What is your idea of a romantic gesture or evening?
    By Saslou in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 06:03 PM
  3. [NF] NFs: What Is Your Opinion of "What Not to Wear"?
    By kiddykat in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 06:42 PM
  4. What is the point of the 16-Types?
    By ygolo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 03:54 PM
  5. What is the point of the MBTI?
    By Dufresne in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 04:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO