User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I was sitting here thinking "What's the point of crying? It doesn't do anything for you." Until Si went, "You idiot," and then Ti backflipped into a "D'oh!" kind of moment.

...I really am emotionally retarded. -_-
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by LucrativeSid View Post
    I chose the, "I don't hold back" option, which is the probably the most emotionally healthy answer. I don't cry, ever, but if I was about to, I wouldn't try to hold it back, and I think that's the point.
    But how do you know, since you haven't had a chance to test that theory?

And can you really qualify someone as emotionally healthy because s/he cries whenever the urge strikes? What if that urge happens frequently? I have a friend who cries constantly and I would hardly call him emotionally healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Hmmm, I interpreted that question to mean, "in the case that you feel like crying, do you try hard to hold them back?" If that's what the question means, what other possibilities are there besides either letting the tears flow (indulging) or fighting to hold them back (retreating)?

I suppose you could have interpreted the question to mean, "do you spend a lot of time fighting to hold back your tears?" In that case, the question is about whether or not you feel like crying very often (but hold back the tears). I thought about interpreting it that way, but then decided that it made less sense than the aforementioned interpretation because it doesn't really measure anything. It wouldn't be measuring whether you repress or express your emotions, because people who do either less frequently will both answer negatively to the question. It also doesn't really measure how often a person feels like crying, because those who feel like crying often who don't stifle the tears will answer negatively.

That's why I decided that they must be trying to isolate whether you express or repress emotions with the question, so I should answer how I would in the case that I felt like crying.
    All of the questions you posed are the same ones I posed. Our difference is in the conclusion: you think that they must have meant one thing, while I just saw the question as ineffective and vague.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

I scored 129. Does this mean my NT card is about to be revoked?

MBTI
    I

Hate this thing, after giving me errors before I took the test yesterday, I'm done with 100 out of 106 questions, and it gives me a damn error now.

Quote Originally Posted by LucrativeSid View Post
    That's what I was thinking. I didn't read the instructions so I took the test based on what I thought made the most sense. What I actually understand... I thought whether or not I applied my knowledge was the less important port.

That's why my score was so high. 125. If I answered based on what I actually do, not what I understand to make the most sense, I'm sure I would have had a lot more of an average score. It didn't seem like a "What would I do" test. Based on the questions, it seemed like it was just getting at what I understand - my intelligence about the subject. When something says "What's the most effective outcome?", it's hard for me to not take that literally.
    That's why it's an EQ (emotional quotient) test, it shows how much you know about emotions, not how emotional you are.

MBTI
    I

Great, now the link is back up but it didn't save my results of 100 out of 106 questions. Now I'm going to have to take this whole thing over. For now, screw this.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Self-report Component
    Subscale IQ score = 135
    Subscale percentile = 99

i wish there was a more acurate test. a lot of their scenarios are also pretty general and vague...def left up to interpretation.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

No, no, no!

I was on the last page, the question about the mixture of sadness and happiness, when I accidentally opened my picture folder with a shortcut and when attempting to close it with Alt + F4, the browser closed instead!

Such a waste of time!
    So ironic, as I was just thinking what TheChosenOne must have felt when his efforts came to a fruitless end, while hoping that such a thing wouldn't happen to me.

I have no idea when I'm gonna be motivated again.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

it isn't a big deal outsider, you're not missing out ha. i'm pretty sure you'd be in the 90th percentile or something.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    Such a waste of time!
    So ironic, as I was just thinking what TheChosenOne must have felt when his efforts came to a fruitless end, while hoping that such a thing wouldn't happen to me.
    Yeah it sucks. I hope I sort of remember my answers from before though.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    88. Isn't that enough for mental retardation on the IQ scale?

I'm emotionally retarded. Heheh.
    Nope, it is 70 at the most (on the majority of scales, may differ by a few points on some scales).

88 is still average/low-average.