User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    In short, no worries.
    Thanks I wasn't that worried.

The results were an excellent way to point out that there are things I have to work out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

135 - i don't think this means anything.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    135 - i don't think this means anything.
    You thought right.

MBTI
    entp

Subscale IQ score = 135
    Subscale percentile = 99

kinda expected that...but this only means that i know what the right situation-specific emotion is...not what i do to handle that situation or even if i allow myself to feel that emotion

i liked that though...except i cant believe i stuck around long enough to finish that thing

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I got 76

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is very poor. People who score like you do feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are unable to control their moods. It's hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions quite difficult, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having trouble offering support to others, likely due to the fact that they do not understand where others are coming from or they lack ideas about how best to help. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ESFJ

Subscale IQ score = 113
    Subscale percentile = 82
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

i disagree with a lot of the questions and i generally feel that i could describe things better using my own words rather than those provided. i got 104.

i also disagree with the definition for my score:

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is slightly below average. People who score like you do feel that their ability to understand and deal with their own emotions and those of others is just barely acceptable. Emotionally intelligent people have an easy time overcoming difficulties in their lives and they are generally able to control their moods. It's easy for them to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions to be quite easy and fulfilling, for several reasons. They are comfortable allowing themselves to get close with others, and feel comfortable being vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having an easy time offering support to others; likely due to an empathetic nature and a solid ability to offer advice. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.
    anyway, this test got me thinking that there should be a test for analytical intuition.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I've been having thoughts/doubts lately about my abilities. Last night I was wandering around and decided to roll into a bookstore. I had no aim or purpose in being there, but I drifted on into the psychology section. The books on emotional intelligence caught my eye and peaked my interest in the subject. So this morning I took a long/comprehensive test from here-

Queendom.com: Tests, Tests, Tests and more Tests, The biggest testing center in the world with personality, intelligence, relationship, career and mental health related tests.

And I got a score of 98 :/. Apparently that is below average. It's not surprising considering I'm an INTP, but still, I think it holds me back a lot and I would like to work on increasing my emotional intelligence in a non-painful way if it exists :P .

Has anyone else ever taken an EQ test? What do you think about the whole concept? What are the supposedly good methods for increasing EQ?
    I furthermore think its not surprising that you are intp. Cause to have the right set of molecules in your mind to get to the idea of opening up a thread about emotional intelligence, needs some guts
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

your resident asshole

I can't remember if I took this already or not...

Snapshot Report
    Self-report Component
    Subscale IQ score = 75
    Subscale percentile = 5

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is very poor. People who score like you do feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are unable to control their moods. Its hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions quite difficult, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having trouble offering support to others, likely due to the fact that they do not understand where others are coming from or they lack ideas about how best to help. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.
    Wow. I feel somewhat retarded.