First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingAboutIt View Post
    Nope. A little strange, weird or different, yes.
    Pretty much this.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Have I ever been called crazy? I'm beginning to think it's my name. Actually, no I'm not. I just thought it would be an interesting claim.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

A whole lot of other statements and suggestions have hinted toward that idea. i think. It's all pretty vague. i should have it all figured out here soon. But yet it seems to reproduce itself over again. Never heard the word crazy in it all though. So i would have to say no. Unless crazy can be interpreted from other symbols.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

"These are the same roommates who, when I suggested that dying your hair in the sink could clog the sink, said, "You have a weird idea of the way science works.""

LOL.... ok, even though that's an incredibly retarded statement for her to make based on what you were saying.... why would hair dye clog the sink?

ThatGirl

No....never.....what?

I will leave to forum members to guess the right answer.

(sarcasam)

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by MrME View Post
    Yesterday, while chatting with one ESxP roommate through AIM, I was asked how I am "dealing with all that crazy." At first I thought she was joking, so I asked her to clarify. She didn't, or couldn't, she just repeated herself, "You know ... the crazy."

I asked her how she figured I was "crazy." Now, please keep in mind that she and her boy, who is my other roommate, are both ESxP. They're always out and about, always going to parties, big socializers, etc. I'm also pretty sure that he doesn't believe there's such a thing as introversion and extraversion. He seems to think that everybody "normal" behaves the way he does, and if you don't behave the way he does, you're broken or crazy.

These are the same roommates who, when I suggested that dying your hair in the sink could clog the sink, said, "You have a weird idea of the way science works."

Anyway, I asked how they thought I was crazy. She brought up an incident as an example. There is a dog next door who yaps and yaps and yaps in the morning, and my bedroom window faces that side of the building. When it wakes me, naturally, I'm pretty pissed. I've ranted about giving the dog Ex-Lax or training one of the cats to attack and kill the dog. Apparently they thought I was serious. Training the cats to ... they thought I was serious!!

I also stay home on the weekend, never want to go to parties, prefer to be alone, and all the regular stuff that goes with introversion. That's why I'm crazy.

Perhaps it's needless to say that this was the catalyst to start looking for a new place to live. This situation is going to end by the beginning of Autumn, and I'll run screaming from the building like my ass is on fire.
    A right is equilibrium.
    Justice is censureship.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingAboutIt View Post
    Nope. A little strange, weird or different, yes.
    Yeah, me too.
    "Crazy" implies giving off a lot of energy I think. I might get called odd, offbeat, strange, weird, but not crazy or insane. I've also been called "anti-social" (not in the clinical sense...).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    That could actually be funny. A group of people sort of huddled together, a mishmash of oddness, whispering and pointing as passerbys, "Look at her!" "She's so ordinary." "I know!" "A cryin' shame..."
    You do get that - have you ever seen those teenagers that hang out in the mall or town squares? Big gaggles of them, they're all looking the same you know, dressed in the 'uniform' of the bands they worship, sorta gothy/emo and stuff, they're standing there sneering at the passers by about how NORMAL they all are and how these teenagers are BETTER than everyone else because they're INDIVIDUALS with their own MINDS and all these normal people are all the SAME ... cracks me up every time!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Never been called crazy, but my girlfriend isn't afraid of telling me I'm socially inept... Pretty nice girl I have.