User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

Nope. A little strange, weird or different, yes.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    If I don't get called it at least once a day, or some other equivalent, I start to worry that I'm losing my touch.

Whether they mean it in a good way or a bad way, I still take it as encouragement - I'd just about give up the ghost if people started referring to me as "normal" or "ordinary"
    That could actually be funny. A group of people sort of huddled together, a mishmash of oddness, whispering and pointing as passerbys, "Look at her!" "She's so ordinary." "I know!" "A cryin' shame..."

But yeah. I've been called crazy before. Usually in a loving way that implies I should never be anything but.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    infp

Weird, crazy, insane, ect... and they all love me for it. I like to point out the absurdity in things, or even create absurdity, and naturally that throws some people off. I also make a lot of jokes because I like finding the humour in things, and different people percieve the results as either hilarious or weird or both. Do they actually think I'm insane, or are they joking? Who can say, and it doesn't seem relevent even. And I think that when I sit down and talk seriously I tend to suprise people in that I actually think very clearly, reflectively, intelligently, and sensibly about things that really matter to me. Perhaps the disparity between my silliness and humour and my more reflective side makes me seem even more crazy.

MBTI
    fool

I'd be more concerned if someone hadn't been.

Everyone that I am around for awhile says "Of course, you are crazy, but that's just you!" or that I am crazy in a hysterically, funny good way.

I often call myself crazy though as I can also get to see my own dark insides that the rest of them don't see.

Hm... don't think I've ever been called crazy before. Weird gets thrown around alot though.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

ive been called weird but never crazy well maybe once or twice

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

To the OP,
    Yes, I've been called crazy, nuckin' futs, mad, "Off beat", "unstable"<---long story, and really unjustified....you get the idea though.
    I really don't care, so long as, I'm not called boring. And seriously, if they believe that crap about ya 1.)They'er not too bright are they? 2.)Doesn't that make them crazy?
    Just to be really perverse, I'd ham up the crazy. Really, if you haven't got a least one crazy flatmate story when going through university, you haven't really experienced living in an authentic student flat.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

I have been called crazy, but only by people I love enough to show my crazy side. So it's a compliment of sorts.

And to be honest, crazy people are WAY more fun than boring ones. Seriously, your roomates are missing out on life if they're wary of crazy people. They have all the fun.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram

No, but I call others crazy all the time, slightly insane, a tad bit barmy, a few cards short of a deck, etc.

But it comes from the heart though.