• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How does my avatar make you feel?

nanook

a scream in a vortex
it just looks broken to me
*insert face at the meaningless red spot*

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No feelings for me. (Think that's more for S people. :p )

I see orangy-red stuff and two hands sticking out in an awkward angle. I'd say, prolly some dude being swallowed by a weird alien creature. And the meaning of the text Undeceived is that he knew damn well what he was getting into.

phoenity

I'm uncertain as to what it is or what it means, but from what I can see I know that it's dark so I feel scared.

Ok, maybe not scared, but anxiously curious about what this being might have in store for me.

maliafee

It feels upsetting. I looked at it, and instantly felt something was broken or wrong. :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Someone fond of cowls has eaten a glow stick.

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It didn't make me "feel" anything, but my first thought was, "This looks like an album cover." Is it?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Why not? What needs to be explained?

It didn't make me "feel" anything, but my first thought was, "This looks like an album cover." Is it?
Indeed. I cropped out the band name at the top of the album and it's just the cover art and the title. I've always loved the cover for some reason. It's just haunting and mysterious. Believe it or not, it's an album from the Norwegian Christian death metal (contradiction of terms? :D) band: Extol.

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm supposed to be writing a paper, so I'm procrastinating of course.

I'm currently listening to Extol previews on iTunes. Now I'm feeling something. :D I like. Thanks, Beat.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Awesome! :)

Check out the title track for the album "Undeceived". There's some nice violin and stuff in it. Really talented band actually. Good luck on your paper.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Why not? What needs to be explained?

why you're wondering how your avatar makes us feel?

i could come up with a lot of guesses as to why, but i figured that just coming out and asking would be faster and a hell of a lot more correct.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Conceal the N, just for a brief moment :D.

Just wondering if the image brought about any feelings for people. I had a similar thread in the bonfire where I posted an image and had people post how it made them feel. It was cover art as well. No good reason for the thread, just wanted to see what kind of replies I got.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Conceal the N, just for a brief moment :D.

impossible!

Just wondering if the image brought about any feelings for people. I had a similar thread in the bonfire where I posted an image and had people post how it made them feel. It was cover art as well. No good reason for the thread, just wanted to see what kind of replies I got.

ah. so, like a little experiment. i can understand that. okay, in the spirit of the thread then, it didn't make me feel anything personally, but i did wonder how you felt when you picked it. i attempted to figure out your feelings behind choosing it and concluded the top reason could be that you may be wanting to hide your true feelings/thoughts lately out of anger.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It makes me want to give all my money to Beat. I have no idea why.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
impossible!

ah. so, like a little experiment. i can understand that. okay, in the spirit of the thread then, it didn't make me feel anything personally, but i did wonder how you felt when you picked it. i attempted to figure out your feelings behind choosing it and concluded the top reason could be that you may be wanting to hide your true feelings/thoughts lately out of anger.
:cheese:

I don't think I had any specific reason to choose it, just always been attracted to the image for whatever reason. I could probably apply the picture to a deeper feeling/thought but I think it just has a mysterious/haunting appeal that jumps out at me and it makes for an interesting avatar.

Ok, I'm lying, I wanted Pink to want to give me all her money... and it worked. :jew: