User Tag List

First 2345 Last

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Yea, get a lot of ideas in the shower. Also, always running late. Since I've been working for myself I often don't shower till about 3pm.
    This for me, in its entirety.. although I guess I usually shower at about 10am or so.

I'm usually in until the hot water runs out, which is all too soon :steam:

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

As long as possible... with lots of singing... but... the hot water won't last that long so I never take such long, exurberant showers.
    personality type: isfp
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

I take a good half an hour or until the water get cold whichever comes first.
    Yeah, something about being isolated in a shower really gets me thinking.
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster View Post
    ENTP - preferably until the hot water runs out. The shower's where I've had most of my "Eureka!" moments.
    Oh, totally. Except I sit there even when the hot water runs out. The shower is me me-time, where I get to think about everything. Heh, I've even had conversations with people about having a conversation with them in my head. They respond and everything. Its kind of...odd.

So for this INTJ, the showers run for a half hour to at one time hour and a half, just standing there thinking. It really is relazing though. I've even fallen asleep (sitting down, haha)
    VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VIVCI
    "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post

And scanty, are you sure your boyfriend isn't really a girl?
    well it impregnated me, so i have to assume its a boy.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

10 minutes. I have an efficient system that developed out of necessity when my kids were small. I might push it to 15 once in awhile but that's the limit.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTP

It appears that longer showers have a lot to do with "alone time." Living alone, I don't worry about that.

So, I only shower longer than 7 - 10 minutes when I really need to wake up (and have the time) or when the weather outside is frightful and I feel as though I'm absorbing the heat in defense.

I do, on occasion, enjoy the long soaking hot bath with scented candles. Especially after any sort of strenuous yard work. In which case I feel I've earned it.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Average is probably 20 minutes.

5-10 minutes when i need to be quick (depending on how quick i need to be), and when i have time and don't really have much else to do it can go out to 30, 40 minutes is somewhat rare..

I've had an hour long shower a couple times before, but at the end of it my hands felt all weird. And, plus, it was mostly because i was pretty much asleep in the shower.

And, yeah, i think a lot in the shower and get a lot of my more.. thoughtful thoughts (i guess?) in there, too. Haha.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

10 - 30 minutes..... I really like to stand under the water & nod off & let my conditioner do its magic, but I can shampoo, condition, soap off in 10 minutes if necessary. Shaving legs always adds an additional 5 minutes or so.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTP

I like long showers. I think I average at least 20 minutes. I don't know if I've ever eclipsed the hour mark but I've definitely approached about 45 minutes or so. I absolutely love the clarity, and comfort, of my thoughts in the shower. I think I mentioned this another similar thread but that's the time of day that I usually reflect on my life personally and take into account more fundamentally critical things. Whether it's something that's been on my mind a couple of days, how I've affected people, how I'm received, my personal philosophy. Essentially it's like a time I blot out for really considering things.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.