User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

INFJ - I take long showers. 20-25min. Probably longer if the hot water didn't run out.
    It's a place of total relaxation/uninterrupted peace/privacy for me. Having good music on is a plus. I take forever partially because of the above stated reasons, & partially because I'm a tad OCD I suppose about getting all washed up/shampooed/hairless, etc daily and thoroughly. I used to take baths for hours on end, reading in the tub. Not so much since I hurt my back. You'd think it'd help, but I'm too tall to fit comfortably.

I wonder if people who take quick showers enjoy baths/take long ones at all..
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

i take 10 to 15 minute showers.
    my INTJ boyfriend takes 45 minute to 1 1/2 hours showers.

wtf is there to do in the shower for that long?
    i like to get in and get out. its the same way for pooping. it takes me 30 seconds and it takes him 45 minutes. wtf mate.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

10 minutes or so.

I'd take longer ones, but my skin dries really fast and I also don't like the mildew and I don't like cleaning the shower.

But the good news is that I shower at least once daily.

And scanty, are you sure your boyfriend isn't really a girl?

15 or 20 minutes. After that, I usually run out of hot water. If that didn't happen, I'd probably go longer. I love taking showers. It's warm, peaceful, and relaxing. I have a chair in my shower, too, and I often turn off the lights and use candles, a blacklight, or a blue LED for light. My tub is too small for baths, but I like showers more anyway. Sometimes I sleep in the shower for a little bit. It can help me think at any time or it can help me wake up in the most peaceful way possible in the morning.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Oh a subject I like I love and hate showering. Go every day, sometimes twice a day, and have wondered since the age of 10 about people who don't do it daily.

Ok, I take shower in many ways.

MY most common is mixed pleasure and efficiency. I take about 7 minutes, let the water fall on my back and my head rather warm, and I just enjoy the heat. I think about stuff to do, the niceness of the day / morning, then hurry to get out, as the heat is making me kind of tired.

The next most common is efficiency. Takes about 2-3 minutes. I don't make it very warm, I shampoo myself as fast as I can, get out.

The next most common is efficiency with some enjoyment. I might do some treatment for my skin, hair, etc.. perhaps sit on the floor awhile, dream, relax, etc. When I do this, I hate how I had a bathtub in my last apartment, but not here I don't have a sauna either, tho I've thought of it.

The least common is just long shower, just being lazy and taking it long. I might take a beer with me to the shower, just sit on the floor, let the hot water pour on my head and my chest, thinking about all the pleasures in my life. I'll really relax.. it might take almost an hour, very rarely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster View Post
    ENTP - preferably until the hot water runs out. The shower's where I've had most of my "Eureka!" moments.

But on a regular day? 10 minutes, tops. I'm always running late.
    Yea, get a lot of ideas in the shower. Also, always running late. Since I've been working for myself I often don't shower till about 3pm.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTP

On average, 15 minutes. I don't really see the point of a 45-minute or longer shower. I like a good bubble bath, though.
    Something Witty

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    So, what's your MBTI type, how long do you usually shower if you aren't on a timetable and you are alone in the shower and why do you believe you do this.
    ENTJ, 10 minutes when not in a hurry.

I often go to the shower when feeling creative, yet I find the hot water draining my creativity. I have a wish of creativity and enjoyment while in shower, but I only get enjoyment out of hot water, no creativity. NOne of it at all, almost ever. So I like to keep it short. I'll think better clothed, when I haven't heated my brain too much.

I don't want to keep the water too cold. It just doesn't feel nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I am a quick shower-er usually. I think it has to do with growing up with 5 siblings and having 4 kids now. Not much alone shower time in either of those situations.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster View Post
    ENTP - preferably until the hot water runs out. The shower's where I've had most of my "Eureka!" moments.

But on a regular day? 10 minutes, tops. I'm always running late.
    Totally that. Except my hot water never runs out *blesses the person who invented the instant electric hot water system*