User Tag List

123 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Default These sensations brought to you by Alcohol

I'm well acquinted with the substance, but I wonder if everyone feels the same.

Usually my days go pretty straightforward ENTJ style, little looking back and a lot of looking forward. I feel a little, but I'm not a senseless bastard. Things just flow, I maintain interest at what I do, I think and do a lot and that's it. Add in the endless complexities of what's done with all of that.

Drinking with friends? Increased E, P for me.

Drinking alone? Having 2-4 drinks, I get these flashbacks that some person, some situation is of some significance for me. I desire for something old, some feeling.. I feel, this friend I met then and then, now that was good time. Now that's something.

I might feel there's great feeling to be had in a computer game. Some habit I've had with a friend, like doing some woodworks with them, feels of great significance.

Yeah, I really feel some things matter on an emotional level when I'm drunk, in a manner much different to what I feel when sober.

So, what does that marvellous substance do to you, consumed in any of it's various forms?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

I don't know, since I don't drink.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Ah the things I don't know, either. Drugs? Never. Not a clue how they work, really. Sometimes I wish I've never had my first drink, and I'd get all my feelings by just being there, not stimulated. Then again, it's a good substance to get me going, well used.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I don't know, since I don't drink.
    You're like those guys who approach a social circle that's talking about TV and loudly proclaim that you can't relate because you don't watch TV :steam:

Incidentally, I really, really want to see you drunk. Go buy a case of Bud Lite, down it, and post in this thread.

Me? I get giddy with alcohol, but then I'm pretty giddy anyway. Maybe I'm just more honest about it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    You're like those guys who approach a social circle that's talking about TV and loudly proclaim that you can't relate because you don't watch TV :steam:

Incidentally, I really, really want to see you drunk. Go buy a case of Bud Lite, down it, and post in this thread.

Me? I get giddy with alcohol, but then I'm pretty giddy anyway. Maybe I'm just more honest about it.

You will be suprised how many people would like to see that.
    I consume 3-5 beers a year, but alcohol in general in not my thing.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

I've been told I get more NT after alcohol... and I tend to talk more. But I have close to zero tolerance for it. Immediately afterwards I get a pounding headache and feel like throwing up. So no more alcohol for me.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    INTP

Much more talkative. I really get in the mood to have some sort of conversation. Actually I play up the TiNe and just have a bunch of discussions about why everything is the way it is. It's usually not that serious but silly. More agreeable, I'm a lot more considerate, reassuring, show more excitement. Smile and laugh a lot. I can't stand to just sit down I have to be up doing something or involved in a really dramatic conversation with gestures being thrown around.

You might get some personal references about my life in that state as well. They're usually not very immediate. It's just things or glaring points in my past life that have been on my mind for a little bit. Like I will talk about a defining situation but play down the severity of it. It's typically not apparent how significant it is to other people though and I make sure it's not incredibly descriptive of what I really feel.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

It's the feeling that drives you forward, lets you lead your way never pushing you back.

Like playing that computer game, never ending, always starting over, having seen a million of times, its still your place you call your home.

Its not when we ask ourselves who we are that we feel importance, its when we feel who we are, play the game, live the life, do what we love.

Its the heart that is weak, the mind was never the issue
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Im with AO on this, but it is interesting to see how others experience it
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

i dont drink, because it sucks.

it only causes stress-like hypersensitivity (cortisol rush), so i cant think straight, nor focus on anything, while my ego (monkeymind) accelerates, everything goes in circles. my body grows numb. i drown in a sea of acoustic disorientation. such fragmentation of the mind is probably the next best thing to autism. its good for nothing, not even for overcoming social anxiety, since i don't want - by character choice - confront anyone with someone (me) who cant think straight. also i would not want to talk to other mindless (drunk) people. i am not interested in mindless behavior as well. i drunk at parties in my youth. even before parties. youth, thats before we even develop character.

thc ftw