First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I'm well acquinted with the substance, but I wonder if everyone feels the same.

Usually my days go pretty straightforward ENTJ style, little looking back and a lot of looking forward. I feel a little, but I'm not a senseless bastard. Things just flow, I maintain interest at what I do, I think and do a lot and that's it. Add in the endless complexities of what's done with all of that.

Drinking with friends? Increased E, P for me.

Drinking alone? Having 2-4 drinks, I get these flashbacks that some person, some situation is of some significance for me. I desire for something old, some feeling.. I feel, this friend I met then and then, now that was good time. Now that's something.

I might feel there's great feeling to be had in a computer game. Some habit I've had with a friend, like doing some woodworks with them, feels of great significance.

Yeah, I really feel some things matter on an emotional level when I'm drunk, in a manner much different to what I feel when sober.

So, what does that marvellous substance do to you, consumed in any of it's various forms?
    Sounds like if you have too many that you might drink and dial.

Do you ever wake up with an ex, or a random stranger if you've had too many?

I'm not fucking around. I've seen that shit happen, it's crazy!

MBTI
    INTj

I drink all the time.

What do you want to know?
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Its not when we ask ourselves who we are that we feel importance, its when we feel who we are, play the game, live the life, do what we love.
    i remember some moments of heightened sense of being oneself, when drinking. this is mostly the product of a ritualistic (intention building) evening. alcohol seems to help. it is a substitute for significant behavior (eg a revolution or just a rock concert). regressing has the side effect of being more identified with any behavior or decision or judgment, which makes it seem, as if one did something more significant. yes, identifying can be a matter of the heart. involution, agape. i can see myself drinking again, on rare occasions, where there is such emotional potential, but at the same time, the stress symptoms ruin it for me.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    i remember some moments of heightened sense of being oneself, when drinking. this is mostly the product of a ritualistic (intention building) evening. alcohol seems to help. it is a substitute for significant behavior (eg a revolution or just a rock concert). regressing has the side effect of being more identified with spontaneous and silly beahviour, which makes it seem, as if one did something more significant. yes, identifying can be a matter of the heart. involution, agape. i can see myself drinking again, on rare occasions, where there is such emotional potential, but at the same time, the stress symptoms ruin it for me.
    Keep trying it, it gets better...

nah, the symptoms begin after a single drink, and they get worse. i have have been drinking myself to vomit a few times and once to hospital, so i am done with testing

MBTI
    INTj

Oktoberfest. Yeah, I've done that myself.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Yeah, I've done that myself.
    I've done that by myself
    I crashed on the school toilet. It earned me some respect.

MBTI
    yupp

hmm drinking I usually get happier and hyper. I'm not touchy feely or like I love you, but I'm more like yeah we should so go get mac and cheese and 1 am and possibly get mugged. Fuck not having any rythm I'm dancing! Tell me about you and your life and I tend to be laid back I can drink in any situtation and be fine. I'm not a weepy drunk, only once was I that and I was by myself, and my life was just shitty at the moment. I'm also more likely to try things I wouldn't try sober. Also if I'm pissed at you sober I probably won't give a shit about what you did drunk, unless it was really really really major. And only one person has ever pissed me off to that point, and it more of a pattern with her then a one time thing.

I become more of a people person drunk.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

What happens when I drink? That's a good question and what better time than now to answer it. Seeing as I've been drinking.

After a few drinks I can feel the alcohol take effect in my brain. First the alcohol blocks the most outer synapses from firing. So I become less self aware more willing to take risks.

I am warm.
    I have energy to burn.
    I want to go somewhere.
    I want to talk to someone.
    I want to have some fun.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Apparently nobody can tell when I've been drinking 'till I get rip roaring drunk. I get very philosophical, and I like to sing, and I have less inhibitions, which in my case is probably good as everyone tells I'm Kinda repressed sober.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]