★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

So it is abvious that you two love each other...
    *accepts hug*.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Anyone else feel like they don't belong in this world, on this planet and especially in this society? People have been telling me for years that I need to adapt to society and stop being weird. And I've been feeling for years like I don't belong here. Also, could it have something to do with being a very extreme N?
    I think much of western civilization is STJ in overall character, which is the typological opposite of NFP. I don't have feelings that I don't belong in this world, but feelings about not belonging in my [USA} society, yes. It is my understanding that such not fitting in with society feelings are VERY typical for NFP's. We are often non-conformists and have personal personal views on things and the like.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Anyone else feel like they don't belong in this world, on this planet and especially in this society? People have been telling me for years that I need to adapt to society and stop being weird. And I've been feeling for years like I don't belong here. Also, could it have something to do with being a very extreme N?
    Absolutely.

MBTI
    ESFJ

OK so i have just jumped from page 1 to 8 so i may of missed something .. ahhh sod it.

This information you have on S's .. where did you get it from?

Firstly, regarding the swimsuit crap .. NO, put your clothes back on love and talk. Lets really see what you think and feel.
    Joan of Arc .. Growth and honesty rocks, so why would this rankle me? Sugarcoating WTF???
    I am great at reading people (their words, body language and what they are not saying ) .. Only INTJ's that will get me everytime (no surprise there).

You have some strange misconceptions as to how Sensor's work!!!!
    Or wait a minute .. Is it a case of well i knew ONE sensor who behaved like this so they all must be.

Did i sugarcoat it enough for ya? :steam:

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    It really has to do with values. Everyone has them, and Ns value things in a different way than Ss do. Take a Swimsuit Edition of Sports Illustrated for example. I cant stand frivolous sexiness since it has nothing but show to it, but the Ss I know tend to like staring at something that's good looking for the sheer sensory pleasure of it.

Another thing is that what counts as success in society is based off of the majority, and it's Sensors. Ns value things beyond the see-able. INFPs are powerfully value driven (Joan of Arc, kind of), INFJs value growth and honesty which can rankle Ss who are used to other Ss sugarcoating things (an INFJ WILL be mean if he thinks it'll improve the person in the long run, SPs are more now based)

Well the gist is that Ns are less concrete and sensors cant 'read' people like other Ns can (N can distinguish patterns quickly, unlike S which, usually?, needs to see the pattern first hand. "you dont KNOW that" says the S, while the N is quite sure of their idea.

I'm just running in circles right now... Basically its a clash of the norm (S traits like concreteness and 'having fun' or 'having the most toys compared to the Joneses') versus N traits (Truth of values, understanding things and people, et cetera)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Yep. Definitely an alien (100% Insa-Ne). I don't see it as a disadvantage. I usually enjoy my own perspective and get a chuckle out of it. I'm surrounded by many Ns though so it doesn't seem so odd. The few Ss I know and I had deer in the headlights moments when we were first introduced but it's the people themselves and their humor that endears them and they accept me wholly as I accept them.

Oh yeah, that's me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

I feel like an alien. I just wish I had the mothership's phone number.

I have actually said before that I come from Neptune. Seriously.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    OK so i have just jumped from page 1 to 8 so i may of missed something .. ahhh sod it.

This information you have on S's .. where did you get it from?

Firstly, regarding the swimsuit crap .. NO, put your clothes back on love and talk. Lets really see what you think and feel.
    Joan of Arc .. Growth and honesty rocks, so why would this rankle me? Sugarcoating WTF???
    I am great at reading people (their words, body language and what they are not saying ) .. Only INTJ's that will get me everytime (no surprise there).

You have some strange misconceptions as to how Sensor's work!!!!
    Or wait a minute .. Is it a case of well i knew ONE sensor who behaved like this so they all must be.

Did i sugarcoat it enough for ya? :steam:
    You're acting like someone with bad N who is jumping to conclusions.

MBTI
    INTJ

Well I'm an S (borderline now apparently ) and feel like a complete outsider. Mind you, my friends are almost exclusively Ns, and we tend to feel a bond through our weirdness, so maybe this does imply something...

People have been telling me I'm weird to my face through my whole life. It doesn't matter, that's what we all need to realise, S or N.