User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Thread: N = alien?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Too bad daily life (bills, work, stupid organisational stuff like filing forms for the government etc) keeps you having to return to this dreary world though...

Edit: meh, ok I think I'll go back to my bonkers mood, I'm not enjoying this gloomy stuff
    When you're on such a deep level with another human being, it's like reality doesn't even matter. You can have a serious fight over bills or who was supposed to buy what at the store, but once you step into the spiritual realm, into the pool, it simply doesn't matter. it's hard to say, because I don't have a job, i don't live by myself, and I don't pay bills..so I don't understand the hardships of life..but I have developed a very romantic calling for depth and sharing it with someone, and I'm just erupting to spread it..but I have a few years 'til that person comes along.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP

I have to be honest with you Amargith in saying that I am less and less attending to those sorts of things hahaha and I focus more and more on the other place, however, faith provides an atmosphere for the miraculous which usually sees me through
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I have to be honest with you Amargith in saying that I am less and less attending to those sorts of things hahaha and I focus more and more on the other place, however, faith provides an atmosphere for the miraculous which usually sees me through
    Amen.

I couldn't see myself being able to achieve these states without a strong spiritual calling..and not just one certain religion, as I incorporate each belief system into a deeper level of being and loving.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I've lived in that realm too long, ignoring the responsibilities that the material world demanded of me...and it's caused all kinds of trouble. I'm addicted to being stuck in my own world and often resent being dragged out of it because of practical stuff. And I'm not talking about fighting with my SO. You are right, in my relationship I'm able to stay in that world, as my SO actually sort of shields me from the real world. But some things even he cannot take care of for me, such as my social obligations to my family, buying groceries, dealing with cruel people I encounter, etc
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I've lived in that realm too long, ignoring the responsibilities that the material world demanded of me...and it's caused all kinds of trouble. I'm addicted to being stuck in my own world and often resent being dragged out of it because of practical stuff. And I'm not talking about fighting with my SO. You are right, in my relationship I'm able to stay in that world, as my SO actually sort of shields me from the real world. But some things even he cannot take care of for me, such as my social obligations to my family, buying groceries, dealing with cruel people I encounter, etc
    I guess you have to have a healthy and efficient practical life to have a healthy and rich spiritual life.

MBTI
    ?

My intution leaves me abit distracted and impractical at times in irl. Sometimes I feel alone by this, though I can't imagine living any other way. Home would be people that I feel connected with, in a good atmosphere and of love, otherwise it'd just be a building house aswell as in the literal and metaphorical sense.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I guess you have to have a healthy and efficient practical life to have a healthy and rich spiritual life.
    Any chance you have a manual on this stuff?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Any chance you have a manual on this stuff?
    Hah, nope. I guess I've developed it manually, and through experience..some of which have been extremely tough to deal with..and it seems as though Spirituality has helped..when there's nothing else in life to run to, one should turn to spirituality. And it's not something you can hear about, not something you can read in a manual..you have to experience life at its best and worst, and create your own path..spirituality is a different path for each person.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Hah, nope. I guess I've developed it manually, and through experience..some of which have been extremely tough to deal with..and it seems as though Spirituality has helped..when there's nothing else in life to run to, one should turn to spirituality. And it's not something you can hear about, not something you can read in a manual..you have to experience life at its best and worst, and create your own path..spirituality is a different path for each person.
    Oh the spiritual part is not the part that I need a manual on...its the other part
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I don't feel like an alien. If anything, more like Neo. I chose the N pill and that makes me miserable. I should have sticked with the S pill and lived a less complicated life.
    Wow I was just thinking about this today. Wondering if I really like the "N" (NF?) I have going on. Is "depth" really worth the difficulty?