User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: N = alien?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I feel like Ns imagination is out of this world, and that it's simply our bodies on this earth..and that our minds can jump through dimensions and universes and into different times and spaces, which one could add is also the same thing as a change in consciousness.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I feel like Ns imagination is out of this world, and that it's simply our bodies on this earth..and that our minds can jump through dimensions and universes and into different times and spaces, which one could add is also the same thing as a change in consciousness.
    + 100000
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    + 100000
    I mean, in a sense, dimmensions and the universe and imaginary concepts all reside in our head. They're all states on the mind's consciousness, which is the very root on Intuition. Tapping into the mind where things aren't necessarily seen, touched, smelled, felt, or heard, but only things that can be imagined..thus- N.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ISFJ

I don't feel like an alien. If anything, more like Neo. I chose the N pill and that makes me miserable. I should have sticked with the S pill and lived a less complicated life.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Well, I feel like you're high. :P

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post

Well, I feel like you're high. :P
    I feel like I'm high too..never smoked a joint in my life though,..maybe that'll change.

MBTI
    ENFP

I feel most at home in spiritual relams and try and take people with me to them which can be fun.. it certainly makes life less dreary
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I feel most at home in spiritual relams and try and take people with me to them which can be fun.. it certainly makes life less dreary
    Right on. When I get married, and until I have kids, it's going to be me and my wife, and our own world..a different realm of being.

MBTI
    ENFP

Yea... you can so live in that place... we don't have to be earth bound unless we chose to be! When you start to put your faith in that then your reality matches up with it.. people get disappointed by wanting it the other way around!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Yea... you can so live in that place... we don't have to be earth bound unless we chose to be! When you start to put your faith in that then your reality matches up with it.. people get disappointed by wanting it the other way around!
    Too bad daily life (bills, work, stupid organisational stuff like filing forms for the government etc) keeps you having to return to this dreary world though...

Edit: meh, ok I think I'll go back to my bonkers mood, I'm not enjoying this gloomy stuff
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Yeah, exactly. I feel like the only other human on the earth would be my wife. Everything else would be silenced and blacked out..just us, in a blissful state of consciousness, on a deep level. It's my lifes calling..that and to bring kids into the world. I can't see myself wanting anything more. A soulmate