• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What caused this odd communication breakdown?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I disagree. More like currently-accepted sexism, because nobody is out there protesting it.

See this thread

What Randomnity described wasn't being dumb, it was wanting to exhaust all of her own resources before seeking or accepting assistance. For usehername to say that she thinks this is something common to men is no more sexist than your frequent remarks that attribute negative qualities to women as a whole. It's a lot less, actually, because it isn't a negative quality at all to want to be self-sufficient.

indigo2020

MBTI Type
INFJ
I think the problem is that the guy in question is a moron.

I looked up bending copper pipe with the sand method and it has to be a fine sand. Using the sand with rocks it in wouldn't have worked at all. This has nothing to do with S/N.

Do you really think Sensors are that stupid?

Dur, take out teh rokz? I dun no wut u meen. You don't have to have an N's godlike intelligence to know what a fucking sifter is.

I'd better get back to picking my nose and eating glue cause this intarweb thing is just too complicated for my tiny S brain.
very funny. touche. did not mean for it to sound that way. i communicate horribly sometimes. very sorry.